What are the rankings of bladers in Sparking

No. Valt is S Rank #1. The rankings are currently basically the same as they were at the end of Sparking/Surge.

1. Valt Aoi
2. Shu Kurenai
3. Aiger Akabane
4. Free De La Hoya
5. Lui Shirosagi
6. Dante Koryu
7. Phi
8. Gwyn Reynolds 
9. Delta Zakuro
10. Xander Shakadera
11. Silas Karlise
12. Zac Kaneguro
13. Wakiya Murasaki
14. Daigo Kurogami
15. Rantaro Kiyama
16. Hikaru Hizashi
17. Hyuga Hizashi
Also to add:
Despite Bell becoming the world champion he did not become S Rank 1/ No.1. The World Champion title was separated from the world rankings which means the Champion no longer holds the status of the No.1 Ranked Blader

A lot of people still assume the champion is the same thing still.
(Oct. 10, 2022  3:58 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Also to add:
Despite Bell becoming the world champion he did not become S Rank 1/ No.1. The World Champion title was separated from the world rankings which means the Champion no longer holds the status of the No.1 Blader/Rank.

Yup, and of course that only happened in the manga. Valt is still the champion and No. 1 as well in the anime.
(Oct. 10, 2022  5:35 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2022  3:58 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Also to add:
Despite Bell becoming the world champion he did not become S Rank 1/ No.1. The World Champion title was separated from the world rankings which means the Champion no longer holds the status of the No.1 Blader/Rank.

Yup, and of course that only happened in the manga. Valt is still the champion and No. 1 as well in the anime.

Yea that is correct
Anime: Valt (No.1 Blader and World Champion)
Manga: Valt (No.1 Blader), Bell (World champion)

I was only adding it because they could have asked "but didn't bell become champion?"

Edit: unless I misunderstood
(Oct. 10, 2022  10:36 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2022  5:35 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Yup, and of course that only happened in the manga. Valt is still the champion and No. 1 as well in the anime.

Yea that is correct
Anime: Valt (No.1 Blader and World Champion)
Manga: Valt (No.1 Blader), Bell (World champion)

I was only adding it because they could have asked "but didn't bell become champion?"

Edit: unless I misunderstood

You're right on the money.
Sorry I remember Rashad no 1 in world or like something
(Oct. 13, 2022  10:06 AM)TheCrimsonFlame Wrote: Sorry I remember  Rashad no 1 in world or like something

Only in the manga and it didn't last. He lost his rank as No.1 when he lost to Valt.
(Oct. 13, 2022  6:27 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2022  10:06 AM)TheCrimsonFlame Wrote: Sorry I remember  Rashad no 1 in world or like something

Only in the manga and it didn't last. He lost his rank as No.1 when he lost to Valt.
Thanks