What are the layers (from any Burst system) that are too prone to teeth wear?

I don't know if this fits more on the Q&A forums but I think it can be some sort of a discussion generally either way.

As the title suggests... I'm kinda making a list of what are the parts that tends to wear down fast so I can buy multiples. The drivers were an easy task but the layers is where I'm most worried at. Aside from the bad layer and bad teeth combo (just like Dranzer S and Nova Neptune), I'm aware that there are good layers but has teeth that gets wear down easily (the most common example being Valkyrie V1.) Anyone can name some from all the releases so far?
Spriggan Requiem has thin and tall teeth so I'd imagine that would wear down eventually.
I think this is a good thread idea! It might also be the case that these beys are worth considering their Hasbro variants over (so long as Hasbro didn't wreck them).

That's something I've been thinking about, at least, so a list of parts to think over whether to get multiples or Hasbro on would be handy.
Everything that was released before Xcalibur

Also Legend Spriggan and Spriggan Requiem
The tooth wear could be from both the driver and the actual teeth on the layer itself..

And all beys will wear out if used excessively.. like my lost longinus, the teeth isn't as good as a brand new one.
Would the driver be another factor for teeth wear? Aside from the fact that the springs inside may tend to get loose of the Bey is stored while locked into position, it can also damage teeth depending "how strong" the springs are?
(Mar. 05, 2018  6:48 PM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: Would the driver be another factor for teeth wear? Aside from the fact that the springs inside may tend to get loose of the Bey is stored while locked into position, it can also damage teeth depending "how strong" the springs are?

in my experience stronger driver springs have not caused a noticeable increase in tooth wear. 

tbh, i haven’t noticed any tooth wear on any beys since single layer.  i understand it can happen in extreme cases, but it’s a non factor for me.  

also, even if the teeth did wear down excessively, i would just buy another one if i couldn’t live without the bey.  the one thing i wouldn’t do is mix brands because of the fear of theoretical tooth wear.  luckily, it’s not really a significant issue for me.
Most bey's teeth wear down sometimes. Some teeth wear downs are unnoticeable.
(Mar. 06, 2018  12:16 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Most bey's teeth wear down sometimes. Some teeth wear downs are unnoticeable.

i’d switch that:

some beys teeth wear down sometimes. most teeth wear downs are unnoticeable.
(Mar. 06, 2018  3:13 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2018  12:16 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Most bey's teeth wear down sometimes. Some teeth wear downs are unnoticeable.

i’d switch that:

some beys teeth wear down sometimes. most teeth wear downs are unnoticeable.

rephrasing
Valkyrie and spriggan requiem
My Sr didn’t wear at all since I have it... weird.
I have Legend Spriggan and it only has minimal teeth wear even though I’ve had it for two months now