What are the differences of Brave Valkyrie's Modes?

I know that you can arrange Brave and 2A into 3/6 bladed modes. But, I would like to know the differences between them.
(Aug. 20, 2020  7:02 AM)Spirit of Order Wrote: I know that you can arrange Brave and 2A into 3/6 bladed modes. But, I would like to know the differences between them.

I think the difference could be in damage, but I don't own Brave. So I can't give an explanation.
(Aug. 20, 2020  8:03 AM)rainy days Wrote: I think the difference could be in damage, but I don't own Brave. So I can't give an explanation.

Then don't post in this thread!

---

Any particular reason this thread shouldn't just be another post in the existing Brave Valkyrie Product Thread?

Or in the Q&A subforum?

More like Spirit of Disorder, dang.

---

The major difference on the alignment of 2A is whether or not you want the 3 rubber blades to line up with the rubber sections on the layer, or have the 2A rubber blades line up with the blades on the layer.

You might want to maximize the rubber's presence along the layer Chassis combination. Or you might want to make the shape of the layer rounder by offsetting the wings.