What are legal combos for Bahamut?

I'm asking cause I want to really use bahamut, but I also want to make sure it's legal for most events, so is there a list somewhere of pieces/parts that aren't usuable? Like if I want to use Bahamut with Guilty (not sure if i can just an example) that this will be ok?
If you mean the core of roar bahamut then yes its legal and very good on guilty

And roar itself is a pretty good layer
(Feb. 21, 2023  7:13 AM)Takeno Wrote: I'm asking cause I want to really use bahamut, but I also want to make sure it's legal for most events, so is there a list somewhere of pieces/parts that aren't usuable? Like if I want to use Bahamut with Guilty (not sure if i can just an example) that this will be ok?

Combo customization as long as it is put together as intended is legal in events. (Guilty Bahamut is legal, yes.)

This excludes the limited/legacy formats which restricts parts. If you're wondering about that.
(Feb. 21, 2023  7:13 AM)Takeno Wrote: I'm asking cause I want to really use bahamut, but I also want to make sure it's legal for most events, so is there a list somewhere of pieces/parts that aren't usuable? Like if I want to use Bahamut with Guilty (not sure if i can just an example) that this will be ok?
Bahamut is legal in burst standard but not in the GT Format, Burst Limited, or Burst Classic
Thank you all for the responses Smile so would the GT chip version also be legal for standard? or only in GT format?
(Feb. 23, 2023  6:39 AM)Takeno Wrote: Thank you all for the responses Smile so would the GT chip version also be legal for standard? or only in GT format?

Legal for all

(Feb. 23, 2023  6:39 AM)Takeno Wrote: Thank you all for the responses Smile so would the GT chip version also be legal for standard? or only in GT format?

Standard has nothing banned while gt bans everything sparking and onwards(not including drivers) limited bans everything from cho z onwards(except the weak layers, see the ban list for that) classic bans all layers other than single and dual layers