What anime are you currently watching?

naruto shippuden and watched half of kanokon. My friend referred it to me. Not that I would know... Chocked_2 Oh, and Metal Fusion.
UPDATE: MELANCHOLY IS GOOD. I am also watching Vandread. I watch Melancholy because I saw Nano's sig and wondered, "Is that a good anime?" Vandread because it has awesome robots. It is also very adventurous.
Casshern Sins vol. 2 on Blu-Ray, it's one of the best looking series I've seen in a while.
Rewatching Haruhi and Lucky Star.
(Jan. 20, 2011  5:46 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  2:00 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Kai is meh. I liked the original much better. Z just got repetitive.
How can you say that when Kai takes most of the repetitive parts out of Z?

Meaning Dragonball. Not DBZ. Different anime.
Wow i have started watching the Best Sports anime in the world , " Giant Killing " , i recommend it to everyone who's heart beats for football

The focus on the managers job & the new wave of animation used is simply awesome & how Takeshi Tatsumi acts is just awesome

so close to real life 10/10
Gonna watch it soon. Eyeshield 21 was pretty good.
pokemon beyblade kekishie full metal alcemest naruto and bleach
(Feb. 07, 2011  6:53 PM)the blader man Wrote: pokemon beyblade kekishie full metal alcemest naruto and bleach

Sweet stuff.

ELABORATE OR NO ONE CARES!
(Feb. 08, 2011  2:17 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  6:53 PM)the blader man Wrote: pokemon beyblade kekishie full metal alcemest naruto and bleach

Sweet stuff.

ELABORATE OR NO ONE CARES!

i know right
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Full Metal Alchamist
(Feb. 09, 2011  3:11 AM)Libra King Wrote: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Full Metal Alchamist

(Feb. 08, 2011  2:17 AM)Dude Wrote: ELABORATE OR NO ONE CARES!
(Feb. 10, 2011  1:50 AM)maroyasha Wrote: im addicted to Inuyasha

(Feb. 08, 2011  2:17 AM)Dude Wrote: ELABORATE OR NO ONE CARES!
FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood because I like the art style, storyline and overall feel. But, I also like sad shows that make me almost cry, and Brotherhood does not have that as much as the original did (so far).
Naruto, Bleach, Infinite Stratos, Freezing, MFB, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, and Shaman King

Naruto: i really like it. It keeps me interested you know?
Bleach: i love the story line. i can't stop watching and each episode just catches my attention.
Infinite Stratos: It's kind of like Strike Witches and i really liked that. Not to mention the main Chara is finally a boy. i've always wanted to see what it would be like with a male main in a series like this.
Freezing: i don't know much about it... but it keeps my interest.
MFB: nothing to say really. this should say it all: Beyblade is freaking amazing.
KHR: i'm rewatching it. i loved it that much.
Shaman King: Despite the fact that it was like 99.9% filler (exaggeration) it is my favorite Anime. i'm rewatching it. I just had to see Yoh and Hao fight again.
crush gear turbo codle lyoko i like both of these because they have normal animation but in the battles it computer generated and it looks awesome
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:00 AM)njrk97 Wrote: crush gear turbo codle lyoko i like both of these because they have normal animation but in the battles it computer generated and it looks awesome

what channel is it on like catoon network or what not the number
(Feb. 10, 2011  6:29 PM)the blader man Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:00 AM)njrk97 Wrote: crush gear turbo codle lyoko i like both of these because they have normal animation but in the battles it computer generated and it looks awesome

what channel is it on like catoon network or what not the number
unfortunate both are not on tv codelyoko is here on the net right here http://www.codelyokoepisodes.eu.pn/
and crush gear is on youtube but up to episode 29ish
Watching Death Note as I speak, currently on episode 4. I watched a few episodes and the 1st movie a while back. But when I went to see the movie with my dad (I was 12 at the time so I needed a parent) he didn't like it and I wasn't allowed to watch the show again. So now I'm watching it again Grin
I am on Dragon Ball GT i am trying to get used to the show.
UPDATE: Watching Ryuusei no Rockman Toraibu and Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan. Both are fun to watch.
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:55 AM)eclipse162 Wrote: UPDATE: Watching Ryuusei no Rockman Toraibu and Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan. Both are fun to watch.

PUPIROPIROPIROPIPIPI!!!!!!

I wish it was dubbed. That way I can watch it again!
It's actually PIPIRUPIRUPIRUPIPIRUPI. I noticed while doing research. And yes, I want to have a dub.
Im watching MFB, Bakugan, Naruto, Bleach and Gintama (not so good)
Korewa Zombie desuka?
Interesting title.That is enough of a reason for me.
Also Yumekui merry,due to friends recommendations.