What animal would you want to be?

I would either be a falcon, hawk, or eagle. I like flying animals!
An albino tiger. The awesome White fur with black stripe (like a zebra) and the power and AWESOMENESS of a tiger.
BeyCenter
An albino tiger huh, thats not very cool, isnt albino like a disea. Anyways it would still LOOK cool
A wolf because they look so cool and are fierce animals.
I'd be a fire dragon that could shoot electricity out of its mouth. I want to be that because its awesome! XD
dude if i wanted to become a animal i would like to be a leopard as it is my favorite animal and it also run's very fast and looks awesome Wink
i would be a magticl dragon and ride into magical fairy land e.x of a bad post

I would be a hyena cuz who doesnt wanna laugh all the time Joyful_3 its good for the soul
A Lynx because they look really awesome and they can survive in the snow.
this is easy because ide be a LION DER!!! for 2 resons i was born in august and i like lions!!!!
I would want to be a majestic, magnificent moose.
(Mar. 11, 2011  1:56 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: The reason I said that is because of the What is your Daemon thread
Hmm it is true they would be very similar but there can be different motives to choosing a daemon and what you want to be. What you want to be can be chosen by probably the most likely to survive where as a demon can be used to do work for a human or something.

So people are posting a picture of their chosen animal so I am posting mine.
Behold the Awesomness
[Image: emperor-tamarin-sm.jpg]
What a wicked moustache. Reminds me of my schools dean.
(yes the moustache is why I chose the monkey)
i would be a wolf or a mythical creature like a dragon
i would be a wolverine
1 its not afraid of nothing no matter the size
2 it can take you down piece by piece
3 the awesome claws
4 wolverines are awesome
or a platypus because it has this thing that shokes animals to death(dont mess with a platypus).
a wolf because there majestic, feirce and skillfull tactical hunters and i love there howl they also share a love of the moon like me
a wolf
1:because there my favourite animal

2:because of there stealth and endurance also because of how observant they are
I would be a Ape (smarter than a monkey) so I can still play beyblade ;D
I would be a W0LF because im awesome and im great at everything and everyone is stealing my thunder
Guess. Or a bat maybe. Just as long as im not preyed on.
Either a tiger, wolf or an eagle.
Hmm, I'm already a duck.

So, if I could be a different animal, I'd be either a bat or an ostrich. A bat because they can fly, use echolocation, and sleep in nice places huddled with their family. An ostrich because they are tall and fast. Cute
I would be a horse. I'd be a horse because they are pretty, strong, fast, and graceful.
I would like to be a Tiger. Powerful and elegant.
I would want to be a:

Dog-Why would you not want to be one! It's mans best friend!

Pony-I'm a brony so I obviously would want to be one.

Monkey-These little creatures are just so awesome and cute!

Cthulhu-Dragon+Octopus=Epicness
My favorite animal is the cheetah so of course I want to be a cheetah.
Who does not want to run as fast as it and run all around in the open...
Best would be to live in wildlife reserve of cheetah as there I wouldn't have to work very hard also. XD
I want become a Lion. Horse is my favorite animal I like horse riding and its my favorite hobby, but i want to become lion in animals.
aged care toowoomba