What animal would you want to be?

I would be a tiger that has the speed of a assassin... wait that is Charlie Sheen.
(Mar. 20, 2011  11:18 PM)gingee703 Wrote: I would be a tiger that has the speed of a assassin... wait that is Charlie Sheen.

Hah. That would be some tiger.
we r human beings one of the best living forms on earth so why we should or dream to become an animal
I'd be a Wolf...Or a Fox. HOW ABOUT A Nine-Tailed Fox?! Grin
For Sure, Eagle. I Always Want To Fly Freely In Sky.
(Mar. 21, 2011  9:20 AM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: I'd be a Wolf...Or a Fox. HOW ABOUT A Nine-Tailed Fox?! Grin

nine tail fox from naruto isn't
(Mar. 21, 2011  9:20 AM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: I'd be a Wolf...Or a Fox. HOW ABOUT A Nine-Tailed Fox?! Grin

HaHa, i would've never thought of that one.
I'm a human being, I have firearms, I can shoot all of your animals. Something a Honey Badger can't sleep off is a slug in the head. Lips_sealed Being realistic is understanding you won't be an animal of your choice.
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:02 PM)Dan Wrote: I'm a human being, I have firearms, I can shoot all of your animals. Something a Honey Badger can't sleep off is a slug in the head. Lips_sealed Being realistic is understanding you won't be an animal of your choice.

HAAAA, inferior human, i am chuck norris, bullets bounce off of me.
I will protect all of the animals.
A mythical firebreathing dragon eating harbinger of death and destruction unicorn. Because the name is just plain awesome.
me? I would be a rainbow narwhal that shoots out burritos from its nose, with a jet pack. Yes, a jet pack.
a cat course it sleeps all day nough said
A dog,all it has to do is eat and sleep xD
Pelican. Fly around, eat fishies, and poke things with your beak, sounds good to me

(Mar. 21, 2011  11:02 PM)Dan Wrote: I'm a human being, I have firearms, I can shoot all of your animals. Something a Honey Badger can't sleep off is a slug in the head. Lips_sealed Being realistic is understanding you won't be an animal of your choice.

so edgy! grr!
I would love to be a Bird (Physically) from a lil' Parakeet to an enormous Eagle ♥ The 'Natural' Animals are nothing like these treacherous Humans; They aren't 'corrupted' by themselves. My reason fur wantin' to be a Bird is because, well, I'd like to fly 'naturally' fur once and give this overwhelming Human life a break.
A White Tiger
i would be a periguin falcon so i could speed around every where
I would be a duck!
I would want to be a hedgehog. A hedgehog has the ultimate defenses from predators. Also it has the ability to bite people and other animals to death.

Also if you see a hedgehog in the wild, don't mess with it, you'll regret it.
What the hell kind of hedgehog bites people to death?

Me? I'd be a goose. Wouldn't it be cool just to go up in the sky and just fly. No cares at all, just fly. Sit on water, stick my head in, and eat. They seem so calm. At my cabin, I love just sitting there watching them. It's relaxing, they're relaxing.

Wait a minute, geese can fly, right?
(Apr. 02, 2011  2:39 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: What the hell kind of hedgehog bites people to death?

Me? I'd be a goose. Wouldn't it be cool just to go up in the sky and just fly. No cares at all, just fly. Sit on water, stick my head in, and eat. They seem so calm. At my cabin, I love just sitting there watching them. It's relaxing, they're relaxing.

I rabid one...

don't forget the fact that the world id your toilet! Down at the creek by my house it's covered in geese poop.
I think geese can fly.
(Apr. 02, 2011  2:39 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: What the hell kind of hedgehog bites people to death?

The kind of hedgehog thats hangs out with a tonfa weilding Maniac.
Can I change what I said?Cause I'd rather be a mongoose.Why?
1.They are imune to snake poison.
2.They have the best pokemon in the world based on them.Zangoose
3.I hate snakes,and mongeese kill snakes.
for demestic animal i would want to be a house cat

i would have no cares in the world instead of goin to school i could sleep all day also i could go to the bathroom in a box and watch my masters clean it up hahahaha

for a wild animal i would be a cheetah

i just love the look of them and i could run as fast as a car on a highway ( now who wouldnt want to try that just once)
I would want to be a baby lion that has flames around his head to scare of my predators striking at day and stalking at night.