What animal would you want to be?

I would love to be a Dog so I don't have to pay or hunt for my food because:
-I can eat off the ground
-I can eat things in the garbage
-My owner will give me yummy dog food (i've always wanted to try dog food)
Life would be great.
(Apr. 03, 2011  3:28 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: I would love to be a Dog so I don't have to pay or hunt for my food because:
Life would be great.

I ate a dog biscuit once, it just tastes like Dirt and Bread. it was not good, i guess dogs like the taste of dirt.
(Apr. 03, 2011  3:28 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: I would love to be a Dog so I don't have to pay or hunt for my food because:
Life would be great.

I've had a homemade dog treat before. It was really peanut buttery. I've also had a dog cupcake, it had apples and cheese and other good stuff in it. Yet, it tasted bland to me. Maybe because I didn't have the frosting on it. The frosting has cream cheese, honey and plain yogurt in in.
the animal I want to be is EPIC its a killer penguin with the rabies(if that doesn't count a penguin then)
I would be a Serval. Its a medium-sized African wildcat known for its long legs and big ears. It lives in grassy areas and mainly hunts rodents. They are one of the fastest mammals, Im not sure if its faster than a cheetah or not. I'm also not sure why you don't hear about them more often.
[Image: large_19serval0066.jpg]
(Apr. 05, 2011  11:20 PM)EA3 Wrote: mainly hunts rodents.

I have never heard of a Serval and I watch Animal Planet.

>Off topic I think- You won't be able to hunt me because I'm a hedgehog that can bite anything to death.
look it up on google and look at my post again:
I'm also not sure why you don't hear about them more often.
(Apr. 05, 2011  11:20 PM)EA3 Wrote: I would be a Serval. Its a medium-sized African wildcat known for its long legs and big ears. It lives in grassy areas and mainly hunts rodents. They are one of the fastest mammals, Im not sure if its faster than a cheetah or not. I'm also not sure why you don't hear about them more often.

My dear god. THAT is sexy.

So which can kill better. That?...Or me, the Honey Badger?

[Image: honey-badger-ratel-2.jpg]

....Doesn't it look like a skunk? I swear, it reminds me of a skunk.
I Would be an Amardillo, That can eat peoples heads off!
[Image: Gir_Icon_1_by_GiRfFiTi.gif]

I wanna be a mongoose Tongue_out
I love Invader Zim and GIR so that's why!
(Apr. 06, 2011  7:52 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  11:20 PM)EA3 Wrote: I would be a Serval. Its a medium-sized African wildcat known for its long legs and big ears. It lives in grassy areas and mainly hunts rodents. They are one of the fastest mammals, Im not sure if its faster than a cheetah or not. I'm also not sure why you don't hear about them more often.

My dear god. THAT is sexy.

So which can kill better. That?...Or me, the Honey Badger?

[Image: honey-badger-ratel-2.jpg]

....Doesn't it look like a skunk? I swear, it reminds me of a skunk.

That is scary looking! what if that thing showed up to your house? That honey badger would blow your knee-cap out!
Lol a serval lives mainly on rodents though so yours would win
i was only looking for speed at that moment though
that things a honey badger.

Id be a Brute necromorph. I know its a human but have ya seen those things heh id be big and bad and throwing punches.
Look the fastest animal on earth:
Its called a Peregrine Falcon
[Image: peregrine-falcon.jpg]
It goes up to
242 mph / 3873 kph
Now THAT is sexy
(Apr. 06, 2011  10:14 PM)EA3 Wrote: Look the fastest animal on earth:
Its called a Peregrine Falcon
[Image: peregrine-falcon.jpg]
It goes up to
242 mph / 3873 kph
Now THAT is sexy

Yes it is.*whistles*
[Image: normal_4funny-pictures-of-cats-dot-info-345.jpg]
Its not as good as the Peregrine Falcon but it can fight for itself
A KARATE CAT!!!
(Apr. 06, 2011  10:00 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: That is scary looking! what if that thing showed up to your house? That honey badger would blow your knee-cap out!

lol Right? Best part, it "doesn't give a carp".
(Apr. 06, 2011  10:29 PM)EA3 Wrote: [Image: normal_4funny-pictures-of-cats-dot-info-345.jpg]
A KARATE CAT!!!

Hah, Scooby getting whooped by a cat.
I never told anyone what i'd be. I would be a jackalope. Not sure they exist but it is a cross between a rabbit and a reindeer. I would have the ability of immortality and instead or horns like a moose/reindeer, I would have a single horn like the pkmn Absol. Cool huh........
(Apr. 06, 2011  10:47 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  10:29 PM)EA3 Wrote: [Image: normal_4funny-pictures-of-cats-dot-info-345.jpg]
A KARATE CAT!!!

Hah, Scooby getting whooped by a cat.
I never told anyone what i'd be. I would be a jackalope. Not sure they exist but it is a cross between a rabbit and a reindeer. I would have the ability of immortality and instead or horns like a moose/reindeer, I would have a single horn like the pkmn Absol. Cool huh........

Cool, I just looked up what one looks like on google. Yet again, another animal I've never seen.
I would be a lion
(Apr. 06, 2011  11:27 PM)bey bob Wrote: I would be a lion

Edit your post and explain why you want to be a loin before you get warned! Hurry!
I wonder if half a lion half a crocodile would be cool because it would be awesome to see a crocodile half cat
a reptile-mammal
This entire thread is becoming SPAM...
A flaming eagle or lightning lynx. Lynx is my school's mascot, and eagles will be in 2 years. Add on powers and I got this

Look's like a big lynx to me. Go lynxes, or lynxi, whichever one is right.
(Apr. 07, 2011  1:11 AM)Nano Wrote: This entire thread is becoming SPAM...

That's because there are people who just post for the sake of posting and aren't very serious about it. I was serious when I said that I wanna be a honey badger. Seriously, I only fall asleep from a cobra bite. A COBRA bite!