What Zodiac Sign are you?

ah you remembered me cool giga old school not bad just to powerful for my own good hmm
(Sep. 25, 2009  7:50 PM)Mukilab Wrote: Any taurus mfb?

Bull and Dark Bull... Speechless
hey guys want to know something cool. well my launcher I posted customs worked perfect only like 2 days. a while ago shot with it it cracked the inside burned string thin. the blade broke the back gate with the launch not even a tackle call it Draco bite hmm just the launch.I just came back finding it its cool launcher broken blade aced the test . I'll work on up version either tonfa launcher or my nanchaku launcher not a crossbow launcher to dangerous because It's long range nice to be back some control thank you and pardon the rude comments
wow hey im just bored here so ill wait joke
(Sep. 25, 2009  8:45 PM)Pheaxo eseretos Wrote: hey guys want to know something cool. well my launcher I posted customs worked perfect only like 2 days. a while ago shot with it it cracked the inside burned string thin. the blade broke the back gate with the launch not even a tackle call it Draco bite hmm just the launch.I just came back finding it its cool launcher broken blade aced the test . I'll work on up version either tonfa launcher or my nanchaku launcher not a crossbow launcher to dangerous because It's long range nice to be back some control thank you and pardon the rude comments

Wrong thread dude. You should be posting in Beyblade Random Thoughts or something like that. Wink
sorry hmm hey just trying be social hmm but thank you ill remember- -)
Cancer.

CH120 is a quality part.
Gemini and I don't know why I'm posting this?
Yup Libra and my birthday was yesterdaii Libra rocks!
(Sep. 25, 2009  5:16 AM)Omega Wrote: I'm an Aquarius, born on the 27th of January Joyful_3

EDIT: I just read up on Aquarius:

Your element: Air
Your ruling planets: Uranus
Symbol: The Water Bearer
Your stone: Amethyst
Life Pursuit: To understand life's mysteries
Aquarian's Secret Desire: To be unique and original

I think it matches me perfectly! Grin

Im Aquarius too! Sounds alot like me too Wink
Cancer.

Mad/Dark Cancer...

I don't really particularly think my sign fits me that well. And the Beyblade doesn't, either. CH120~ Anything else doesn't really matter!
im aquarius which is kinda funny cause i hate the water and cant swim
Leo August 19 i'm a lion yay!
Im leo too woot
I'm an Airies.
I'm an Aquarius!
This topic was still open because it was an OK idea in the beginning, but once the twelve signs have been mentioned, everything is just repetition of facts, and if you are only going to say that you are [astrological sign], then we do not need a topic for this at all ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Star-sig...light=sign