What Youtubers do you watch?

Howdy ya'll I've only started watching Youtube regularly within the last 2 years. I remember being on the app store on my phone looking for a horror game when I came across Five Nights at Freddy's. That's when I discovered Markiplier. I understand not everyone likes the game series or him, that's perfectly ok. It has become one of my many fandoms. My question to you is what Youtubers do you watch regularly? Whether it be let's plays or diys of whatever? [Sorry if there is a similar thread to this out there.]

Some of my favorite Youtubers are Markiplier (gaming) , Pewdiepie (gaming), Jacksepticeye (gaming), GradeAUnderA (Opinions), grav3yardgirl (Makeup/DIYs), Good Mythical Morning (Informational/Misc) , Planet Dolan (Informational), Ellimacs FX (Special Effects Makeup), UhOhBro (Onision's opinions), and I Hate Everything (Reviews).
I primarily watch Beyblade YouTubers, such as 1234beyblade, Beyblade Galaxy (shout out to my homie @[BeyGa]!), Zankye, Leo Burst (another shout out to my (other) homie @[gankoba]!), LEO TOY and really most of the good active Beyblade YouTubers. I watch Vat19 (cool gadgets/items channel), Chadtronic (reaction videos), Coop772 (NERF), LordDraconical (NERF), and some other channels I will list later Smile
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Favouri...e-Youtuber

Seems we already have a pretty similar thread up there. (●´ω`●)7