What Plastic Beyblade do you think looks the best.

Here's something we've been missing for a while. The title says it all: what plastic beyblade do you think looks the best ?
For me it has to be this wolborg :
[Image: imag0390ac.jpg]
[Image: imag0389sc.jpg]
or maybe dranzer f like this
[Image: imag0432h.jpg]
Im interested to see what everyone else likes.
BTW i searched plastic and didn't find anything similar. Apart from the MFB but thats MFB.
Nice to have a counterpart. Now all we need is a HMS thread and we'll be all set. Anyway my favourites are Dranzer V2 and Vortex Ape. Those are the ones i'll keep for collection when i'm fully done with plastics.
(Sep. 13, 2011  10:36 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Nice to have a counterpart. Now all we need is a HMS thread and we'll be all set. Anyway my favourites are Dranzer V2 and Vortex Ape. Those are the ones i'll keep for collection when i'm fully done with plastics.

Still need to get the original blue version...

The shadow black recolor of vortex ape look epic !
My favourite is definitely Strata Dragoon V and Black Dranzer F they were my first beys...I like them both
I would have to go with the Takara Tomy release of Galeon 2, Death Gargoyle, Crab Diver, and Apollon Grin, they look epic to me.
I like the red dranzer gigs
I also like the gold dranzer <3 dranzer
For me, it is a toss up between Galeon 2 and Black Dranzer F. Driger V2 would be behind those two.
Zeus is always the wicked among all of the plastics..Grin Grin
Dranzer GT would be second..for its awesome AR..
Desert Sphinxer..my rarest ever bey..XD
Trygle 2 and Rapid eagle is nice too..
It's a tossup between Driger S and Driger V2, for me - I like how small and simple S is, but V2's mass and bulk while maintaining a similar design scheme is also nice. I'm also quite fond of Seaborg 2.
The shiny blue Wolborg and clear Dragoon F look pretty cool and while Voltaic Ape and Dranzer V2 didn't look that great to me, the black version sounds like it might have done. Gaia Dragoon V and Dranzer F (especially black) are also favourites of mine and gold Dranzer sounds awesome. Zeus was pretty stylish too.
Probably poseidon and appollon look the best Grin
Wolborg2. Not sure if thats plasic. If its not, wolborg.
I'm not sure if it's really, but I once saw a picture of a Black Dranzer GT. It looked amazing, so I'll go with that if it's real. If not, I'm going to go with Black Gaia Dragoon S, Bearing Stinger PF, or Hyperblade WOlborg 2.
Phantom Force Bearing Stinger? They made that?
Yes, it is actually on the Beywiki article for bearing stinger. I have to say that the black dranzer GT just looked sooo amazing, like black dranzer upgraded lol
It sounds amazing, I'll have to look up pictures at some point.
This is a picture of Black Dranzer GT, not sure if it's real or photo shopped.
[Image: black_dranzer_gt_by_livingdeadsuperstar-d333ls4.jpg]
I think Master Dranzer looks really industrial and has a Clint-Eastwood edge to it.
(Sep. 14, 2011  2:48 AM)Cyber Blader Wrote: This is a picture of Black Dranzer GT, not sure if it's real or photo shopped.

It was established that it was done on Photoshop.
I loved the latter designs of the Driger Beyblades, particularly V2 (which I own) and G (which I don't have Crying )

V2 would be first, then Driger G then Driger V in terms of design Stupid
However, I love all 3 of them, just wished I owned G and V XD
DrigerG is awesome, i prefer the black hasbro recolor, looks epic whilst spinning
I love Zeus. Zeus looks amazing. All bulky and tough. My second choice would be........
Dranzer GT. I just like the triangular shape.
Im going with my all time favorite GALEON and i like the spike lizard
All Dranzers,Black Dragoon GT,Black Dragoon V2,Black Driger V (very aggressive Tongue_out) and Galeon!