What Might The Next Beyblade Spin-off Be?

(Jul. 07, 2015  9:22 PM)flame0251 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2015  6:46 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2015  4:51 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Do you work for Hasbro ?

I think he may own Hasbro.

Yes, in fact, I DO own Hasbro. (Not).

If a Frisbee-ish spinoff happens in the future, if Hasbro still does spinoffs, I wouldn't doubt it. Lego recently released Airjitsu toys, essentially what you described, haha. I noticed Hasbro and Lego intentionally or not often had similar "ideas". Ninjago Spinner were released when Metal Fusion grew popular. Hasbro then did BeyWheelz, Lego did Chima Speedorz. Hasbro then did Raiderz, which again, we're quite similar to the idea and design of Speedorz. To me at least, it often seemed Hasbro and Lego were competing with the idea of making a successful boy - hobby toy. Tongue_out
(Jul. 06, 2015  6:46 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2015  4:51 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Do you work for Hasbro ?

I think he may own Hasbro.

Could we schedule for an interview? I'd like to know more about what's going on behind the scenes.
Maybe Hasbro will get sketchy and create another continuity of beyblade, like sono kong did with top plate! maybe something like bakuten shoot but with rubber instead! Rubber beyblades, rubber fusion wheel, metal energy ring, with exclusive tracks and tips!
Top Plate wasn't a beyblade series, it was an entirely different franchise.
(Jul. 08, 2015  1:24 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Top Plate wasn't a beyblade series, it was an entirely different franchise.

You know what I mean. Besides, how do we know metal fight isn't beyblade? We didn't see Tyson in metal fight, and when sono kong first released beyblade, it was top blade. Also, they both share the same goal: last one standing wins.
(Jul. 08, 2015  1:31 AM)Sion Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2015  1:24 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Top Plate wasn't a beyblade series, it was an entirely different franchise.

You know what I mean. Besides, how do we know metal fight isn't beyblade? We didn't see Tyson in metal fight, and when sono kong first released beyblade, it was top blade. Also, they both share the same goal: last one standing wins.

Tyson doesn't represent beyblade, just because Top Plate uses the last one standing wins doesn't necessarily mean it's beyblade, it's what nearly every battling top game uses. Saying Top Plate is Beyblade is like saying Battle Strikers is a beyblade series.
(Jul. 08, 2015  1:39 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2015  1:31 AM)Sion Wrote:

Tyson doesn't represent beyblade, just because Top Plate uses the last one standing wins doesn't necessarily mean it's beyblade, it's what nearly every battling top game uses. Saying Top Plate is Beyblade is like saying Battle Strikers is a beyblade series.

Good point! never thought of it that way.
I get what your idea is, I just needed to point that out. I personally would like to see a spin off type series but if it involves them being actual tops then I know Hasbro will add some weird gimmick to it, something ridiculous as XTS Tornado Battlers or something.
(Jul. 08, 2015  1:43 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I get what your idea is, I just needed to point that out. I personally would like to see a spin off type series but if it involves them being actual tops then I know Hasbro will add some weird gimmick to it, something ridiculous as XTS Tornado Battlers or something.

Or XTS that you can at least customize. That would be more fun. Like where you can change gimmick. Not 4d, though. Like customizable tornado battlers.
I was kinda thinking similar to Battle Strikers Mecha FX but with a gimmickier wheel and more parts.
(Jul. 08, 2015  1:39 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Saying Top Plate is Beyblade is like saying Battle Strikers is a beyblade series.

Wait, it's not?

(Jul. 08, 2015  1:21 AM)Sion Wrote: Maybe Hasbro will get sketchy and create another continuity of beyblade, like sono kong did with top plate!

I actually forgot about that. I wonder if it sold well, or if any of the tops were actually good. If Hasbro ever tried making something similar to Beyblade (Or even just their own Beyblades) I feel like it would be a nightmare. They just don't seem to understand this game...
(Jul. 08, 2015  5:45 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2015  1:39 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Saying Top Plate is Beyblade is like saying Battle Strikers is a beyblade series.

Wait, it's not?

Well... you could say it is because it's made by Sono Kong but I don't think it's beyblade just because it's a spinning top game with a similar fashion.
Top Blade is Beyblade in South Korea, but not Top Plate. The latter is SonoKong's invention.
(Jul. 08, 2015  5:47 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2015  5:45 PM)Wizard Wrote:

Wait, it's not?

Well... you could say it is because it's made by Sono Kong but I don't think it's beyblade just because it's a spinning top game with a similar fashion.

Oh, I was joking about Battle Strikers not being Beyblade. I'm sorry, I thought that was clear Tongue_out
(Jul. 08, 2015  6:15 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2015  5:47 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2015  5:45 PM)Wizard Wrote: Wait, it's not?

Oh, I was joking about Battle Strikers not being Beyblade. I'm sorry, I thought that was clear Tongue_out

OH... I thought you were on about Top Plate, if I knew you were on about Battle Strikers then yeah I totally would get you were joking.
(Jul. 07, 2015  9:57 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2015  6:46 PM)Wizard Wrote: I think he may own Hasbro.

Could we schedule for an interview? I'd like to know more about what's going on behind the scenes.

Sure thing, once i get out of high school, get an engineering degree in colledge, and actually start working there.
(Jul. 06, 2015  4:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I sincerely hope we never have to find out

Well said. Well said.
If there is one it will beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beyMONSTERS

Hasbro will combine Pokemon toys with beyblades. You throw a ball and a Pokemon themed Beyblade pops out and battles xD
(Jul. 16, 2015  7:00 PM)flame0251 Wrote: idk if that counts.

It should just as much as Beywheelz