What MFB reminds you most about Plastics/HMS?

Hey, I just made this, and this is crazy, but you're already here, so post here maybe?

Try to elaborate on your post's though, rather than just saying "Lightning L Drago reminds me of Dragoon."

You can also post combos which you think look like Plastic Generation Beyblades.
L-Drago reminds me of Dragoon

... Because they're both left-spin, are dragon-based, and were often found to have had some use in some way or another at some point in time. Somehow. Posted the obvious, obviously, but that's what reminds me of it. So how's that for some elaborating? (Rhetorical question.)
the cetus twins are a throw back to Seaborg since both are based on whales have rubber sharp tips and are defensive types (so i have read)

The two beys that i want to point out is Unicorno and Pegasus, both are throwbacks to dragoon and gaia dragoon as both are variations of the same beast (winged horse and unicorn) both have similar tips and both owners are similar.
Ray Unicorno.
It has a Metal Wheel shape very reminiscent of the Dragsaucer and a tip that acts a lot like Zeus'.
(Jun. 13, 2012  10:14 AM)Clonetos Wrote: The two beys that i want to point out is Unicorno and Pegasus, both are throwbacks to dragoon and gaia dragoon as both are variations of the same beast (winged horse and unicorn) both have similar tips and both owners are similar.
A Unicorn and a Pegasus? Dragoon is a Dragon. I don't know if its just me, but they don't remind me of a Dragon.

I'd say L Drago Destroy because it has that whole old skool look so does Diablo. Only the two refers old school to me.

Also L Drago = Dragoon obv :>
(Jun. 13, 2012  1:24 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2012  10:14 AM)Clonetos Wrote: The two beys that i want to point out is Unicorno and Pegasus, both are throwbacks to dragoon and gaia dragoon as both are variations of the same beast (winged horse and unicorn) both have similar tips and both owners are similar.
A Unicorn and a Pegasus? Dragoon is a Dragon. I don't know if its just me, but they don't remind me of a Dragon.

no no no no no look

Pegasus is the main bey as was dragoon
SO Dragoon and pegasus go hand in hand in terms of being the main bey in the show ALSO they had rubber bottoms at one point or another

Unicorno is like gaia dragoon similar in species (dragons and mythical horses) and they are owned by a rival blader who wants to challenge them. I'm not saying that a pegasus is a dragon I am only drawing comparisons on what i got.
Burn Phoenix reminds me of Dranzer, mainly because they're both a Phoenix
(Jun. 13, 2012  1:27 PM)J o nâ„¢ Wrote: I'd say L Drago Destroy because it has that whole old skool look so does Diablo. Only the two refers old school to me.

Also L Drago = Dragoon obv :>

Diablo doesn't really look much like plastics, IMO. But it's your opinion, so yeah! Smile
I'd have to say hell kerbecs for a few reasons. 1: it's Motif is like kerberous/cerberus from V force. 2: It's width makes it huge like plastics. 3: the shape of the metal wheel is not only detailed like an attack ring but it's got actually good contact points like most attack rings. and 4: it's huge spin track adds more thickness to it and BD145 also is kinda like a blade base imo
(Jun. 16, 2012  4:12 AM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: I'd have to say hell kerbecs for a few reasons. 1: it's Motif is like kerberous/cerberus from V force. 2: It's width makes it huge like plastics. 3: the shape of the metal wheel is not only detailed like an attack ring but it's got actually good contact points like most attack rings. and 4: it's huge spin track adds more thickness to it and BD145 also is kinda like a blade base imo

True that. I think Hell Kerbecs 85CF would look more like a plastic Beyblade.
The part that reminds me most of a BB would have to be Extreme Drive. Look at that thing!

Actually, some parts in MFB remind me of certain parts from the HMS era as well, but as this thread is for plastics alone, I guess I'll have to hold off on those...

EDIT: Well, in that case then, I guess I'll share. Wink It didn't really strike me till it was released, but Hasbro's Striker with the silver-painted horns really reminded me of Einstein's Metal Spring (the color really brought out the "shapely" resemblance xD), and just yesterday I thought about how Basalt was similar to Magical Ape's Metal Ape in the sense that they're both heavy for their series and quite compact, though, pretty much all MFB are compact, but I'm sure you get what I mean.
I see no wrong in putting HMS stuff here. They are from the same show after all, aha. (Or are they?) Guess I'll just edit the title. Smile
Yes, HMS beys were in G Revolution alongside the G and GT series'.
Flame ___ CH120FS or S reminds me of an HMS bey because Byxis looks like an attack ring and flame is this enough to look like the weight disk.
(Jun. 16, 2012  9:36 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Yes, HMS beys were in G Revolution alongside the G and GT series'.

Thank you for confirming it. Smile