"What I did today for the WBO"

Damn Kai-V haha

Anyways, in the past couple days I did some informal testing so I could sort of support my decision to be apart of the ban F230 semi-bandwagon haha. I also am reviewing the information Kai-V gave me about the edits to the "How to indentify fakes" video.

And I actually started thinking about the tournament i have to host on Sunday haha.
(Jul. 16, 2014  3:05 AM)Neo Wrote: Great job Kai!
I can't wait to see Quake (Mold 1) in action!
Did you do it in Zero-G?

Zero-G, BeyStadium Attack Type, all four modes, Q in battle, all that duplicated with the second mould as well, etc. Technically, I should have been thorough enough that I could say : "You name it, I got it" hah.
I updated the VA Regional Ranks with Angry's help from his old signatures and lists.
I just gave out all or most of the Metal Faces and MF2 we had accumulated in the last year or so.
Yesterday, I also wrote the script for the Q video which I will probably concretely assemble today.
This is obviously backtracking a while but I created articles for the two HMS set which were likely to never get articles unless I started the drafts. Also drafts for rare largely unknown takara beystadiums (still unfinished).
(Aug. 03, 2014  6:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yesterday, I also wrote the script for the Q video which I will probably concretely assemble today.

Sorry I'm late but damn, you got a first mold Q Kai-V ? I'm looking for one since so long. I've buyed three Storm Capricorne booster from different sellers and got each time second mold. It would be great if you can test it with a custom like Ray Escolpio M145Q, it shown acceptable results against stamina type beys. Anyway M145 is definetly useless against defense or attack type beys. And even more useless against rubber tips like RF, R2F, RSF, RS ect...
I got my friend to consider joining and im testing combos with E230
(Aug. 03, 2014  7:03 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2014  6:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yesterday, I also wrote the script for the Q video which I will probably concretely assemble today.

Sorry I'm late but damn, you got a first mold Q Kai-V ? I'm looking for one since so long. I've buyed three Storm Capricorne booster from different sellers and got each time second mold. It would be great if you can test it with a custom like Ray Escolpio M145Q, it shown acceptable results against stamina type beys. Anyway M145 is definetly useless against defense or attack type beys. And even more useless against rubber tips like RF, R2F, RSF, RS ect...

Yes, I bought one from the only person whom I was certain owned that mould, hah.
Finished up another BeyChannel tournament video today. Should be posted soon!
(Aug. 03, 2014  7:21 PM)Kei Wrote: Finished up another BeyChannel tournament video today. Should be posted soon!

Crossing my fingers for either HMS' NOT DEAD 3, Grand Battle Prelude: MFB, DIR EN BEY, or Ontario's GBT2 Qualifier. Ironically, they were among the tournaments I enjoyed most. Eee
________________________________________________________________________________________

On another note, I felt like this one rule should acknowledged for this thread: I was looking through this thread earlier on, and noticed that a lot of these posts were just simply stating that the user reported a spambot, or anything along the lines of that. As the user is still contributing, reporting a either a spambot or post, it's still not the biggest of accomplishments out there. Anywho, here's an example of both good posts, and ones that aren't really deserving of being posted here:

Fictional Users Bad Post Wrote:Just recently, I reported two of ~Midnight~'s unnecessary posts, and told a committee member about the junk private messages I've been receiving from spambots.

Kei"s Good Post Wrote:Edited another BeyChannel tournament video. This time it's for JesseObre's Birthday Bash last year. Will be uploaded later today!

Sorry if I came off sounding rude, though I was only stating my voice on the ruling.

Anyways, if that did come out being useful, I guess that's what I did today for the WBO, hah.

I also finished my thread relating to a Giga Flat Discussion in Limited, too!: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-LTD-Giga...pid1227658
(Aug. 03, 2014  7:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2014  7:03 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:

Yes, I bought one from the only person whom I was certain owned that mould, hah.

No, don't you buyed it from Driger GT ? It was my idea ! Angry
(Aug. 03, 2014  8:00 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: No, don't you buyed it from Driger GT ? It was my idea ! Angry

My desire to buy it for the World Beyblade Organization made me jump on it the moment DrigerGT came back. I could bring it at the next tournament you attend though, I suppose, as long as there is no possibility at all that it lands on concrete ...

On the subject of tournaments, I also processed the Montréal event today and wrote and posted the latest announcement.
Just started some Infinity tests!
Today, I took photographs of the black version of Samurai Changer MS and of Aero Knight MS, although I just figured out that I should have taken pictures of the separate parts as well.

I also took care of the Credits that had already been given for the tournaments that happened at the beginning of July : I gave back the Credits I had temporarily removed, as was mentioned in the announcement.

Sunday, I also processed the Montréal tournament.

Oh, and yesterday or whenever, I gave out all the Face of Days V.
Does this mean we will be expecting an Aero Knight MS Beywiki article?
I think Kei wanted to write it; I personally never even launched Aero Knight MS, hah.
Always cool to see a new draft being written! Now to have one for the Dranzer MF/MF's.
(Aug. 06, 2014  1:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Today, I took photographs of the black version of Samurai Changer MS and of Aero Knight MS, although I just figured out that I should have taken pictures of the separate parts as well.

I also took care of the Credits that had already been given for the tournaments that happened at the beginning of July : I gave back the Credits I had temporarily removed, as was mentioned in the announcement.

Sunday, I also processed the Montréal tournament.

Oh, and yesterday or whenever, I gave out all the Face of Days V.

Speaking of which; if you guys want me to write an article on Draciel Viper, I can. I also have the Blue Version to take pictures of.
(Aug. 06, 2014  2:51 AM)Neo Wrote: Speaking of which; if you guys want me to write an article on Draciel Viper, I can. I also have the Blue Version to take pictures of.

You can always do things even if we are not necessarily there to welcome it directly. We will catch up with it eventually, and it will be appreciated.
I've been going around my neighborhood trying to drum up some interest in the WBO, to possibly host a tournament in PA, sometime in the near future. Hopefully this one (if approved) won't be a flop like the last one...
(Aug. 06, 2014  3:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  2:51 AM)Neo Wrote: Speaking of which; if you guys want me to write an article on Draciel Viper, I can. I also have the Blue Version to take pictures of.

You can always do things even if we are not necessarily there to welcome it directly. We will catch up with it eventually, and it will be appreciated.

Gotcha pal. Will start working on it soon enough Smile
I mostly revised the Draciel V draft and bought prizes at the local Wal-Mart for the upcoming Montréal tournament.
I have been doing tests with Infinity F230.
I finished submitting the tournament results for Thirst for Beys and I plan to donate money to the WBO tomorrow Smile