"What I did today for the WBO"

I set up the album on WBO's Facebook page for the Photography Contest 4. Only 2 entries so far, more to come as soon as members start posting their entries.
Finished the Mumbai tournament thread some time back ...
Posted my entry in the photography contest
I helped people keep track of the GBT2 results and PMed Bladers who might come to tomorrow's MD Tourney. Not many posts, but gave away a bunch of Promo Cards.
I reported 13 spambots! Phew! That took awhile.
(May. 25, 2014  1:26 PM)ryukiba Wrote: I reported 13 spambots! Phew! That took awhile.

I think you guys might be confusing SPAM bots with threads : one SPAM bot creates many topics. By the way, you should only report one of them, not all of them. I got on the site today and saw twenty-eight reports, but almost all from you and just about two SPAM bots ...
(May. 25, 2014  2:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 25, 2014  1:26 PM)ryukiba Wrote: I reported 13 spambots! Phew! That took awhile.

I think you guys might be confusing SPAM bots with threads : one SPAM bot creates many topics. By the way, you should only report one of them, not all of them. I got on the site today and saw twenty-eight reports, but almost all from you and just about two SPAM bots ...

Yeah. I was going to say threads, but I second guessed myself.Tired

Sorry about the 13 reports, it won't happen again. I'll just report one from now on.Smile
Yesterday I judged at a tourney. I also wrote a report for it.
Reported two spambots...welcomed a guy to the WBO...
I did three things today:

• Donate $10 to this organization a little after Grand Battle Encore today, because you know, I want to Donate to the WBO to make 2014 a great year for Beyblade.

• I sent multiple PM's for all of the members that were able to come out to any Anime North event this weekend, as well as my appreciation for giving me an amazing time attending a series of Anime North's events.

• I assisted Ultimate Blaze today at Grand Battle Encore today by lending him multiple parts of mine.
At exactly 2:07 I reported a spambot...
I played at Anime North, got promo cards, amd told ppl about the WBO at Anime North.
Judged, Hosted, got footage, and competed in an official Beyblade tournament Saturday. I wrote a report for it too.
- Uploaded the entries so far for the Photo Contest on the Facebook Page.
- Removed a couple of spam bots.
- Cross checked and prepped Thunder Dome's tournament for processing (Fees pending).
- Processed UltimateOrion's tournament (Credits & Faces included).
- Archived few event threads.
- Started compiling BeyDays event participants for the Bey Lotto.
- Updated the BeyPoint Queue thread (Except 2 India events and CT, which I'll get to them soon).
- Replied to a few PM inquiries (mostly about Faces and accounts).

Quite a productive day overall.
Uploaded 2 tournament video, links are in the mumbai event thread
Today, between when I was working all day, I updated the Random Booster 8 article with the proper recolour names thanks to Galaxy's closer photograph of the back of the box for that Random Booster, and I also approved one Event.

During my daily research for Beyblade news, I found something which I reported in my Beyblade's current state in Japan topic, as well.
- Transcribed the GBT2: Ontario Qualifier Results and awarded Face Boosters to participants who I had Face Booster choices for. After a slight complication, Pockyx3 should finally be getting the results sent over to me soon, so I'll be able to start processing the Toronto events.
- Started gathering Face Booster choices from Bladers who participated in tournaments on all three days of AN.
- Started gathering Winning Combinations from AN by sending out a PM to those who haven't sent them to me yet.
- cross checked and prepped 2 India events & 1 CT event for processing (all pending fee confirmation).
- uploaded more photographs for the contest on the Facebook page.
- made a small shout-out post on the Facebook page for the last NY event that was processed. I'll try to do these event-processed shout outs from now on, hopefully it can spark more interest for WBO events.
Just finished a promotion poster for the "A Timely Farewell?" tournament, and I'm gonna go to our local Target and give it to people/hang it up for people to see. Maybe it will work haha.
Created the original promotion flier for a timely farewell and dropped fliers at another of our local targets
Paid the fees for TheWhiteTiger's Birthday Bash!!! yesterday.
Reported spambot.
Well I reported my own stupid post for not reading the OP completely haha.
Just reported spambot
I reported 5 SPAM bots, or rather 5 SPAM messages.
Today, I looked over two or three article drafts for Beywiki and tried the transclusion idea Nocto had mentioned a while back.

Yesterday, I tried the newly fixed Invite feature of the BeyMap for the upcoming New York tournament in Bellmore, and it worked, so I will add the other upcoming events to the BeyMap and send Invites in each to try to widen the amount of people aware of them in their region.

On Thursday, right before starting work, I took some time to film some scenes of an upcoming "Fake Identification Lesson" for BeyChannel. However, while the weather was decent for it, for some reason my camera had so much trouble focusing even if it had no problem at all during the TH170 videos ... So, it might end up being pictures rather than videos, but the latter would be rather still anyway considering what has to be shown.

Earlier this week, just to let you all know, the Committee was discussing changing the Stalling Clause.

By the way, any reporting is great, but I would rather other contributions be posted here. If nobody reported the threads, the staff members would get to them eventually and delete them; however, a Beywiki draft, testing, inviting new Members, etc. : those are not things all of us can do.