"What I did today for the WBO"

It is a fact: we do not look everywhere around this site all the time. And sometimes, work is done in the shadows, so we get an overall feeling that nothing is being done on this site, so why not concentrate all these hints into a single place ?

The goal of this topic is simple : we want you to post as many times as possible. Litterally, you can "spam" it as much as you want, because everytime you do something to contribute to the World Beyblade Organization, post about it right here !

Sure, just posting around the site is a contribution, but more concretely : did you just do twenty rounds of testing with a certain combination and you will or have posted the results on the site ? Post here with a link. Are you currently writing a draft for Beywiki that you just need to refine slightly before posting ? Let us know here. Did you just purchase prizes for your upcoming approved tournament ? Cool, that will get some people excited.

Let me start the ball, I suppose ? I just wrote up this topic, the Face Contest: Photograph 4 thread, and earlier last week I wrote the whole BeyDays 2014 announcement. Technically I was working as well today, hah.
I'm not sure if this means much , but I often answer questions in the questions about the WBO thread and AQGAA (ask a question get an answer ) thread and help make climb is in the BMAC.
And sometimes even answer question from people that PM me.

I've also judged at an official event and contributed a prize to an official event.

EDIT: First Post.

EDIT: this is literally only for what you did in the last 24 hours? Oh crud, I did some of the stuff posted above months ago.
I revived the Illinois tournament scene, with some help, if that counts.
Edit: Oops, didn't exactly do that today...Tongue_out
(May. 20, 2014  1:47 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I'm not sure if this means much , but I often answer questions in the questions about the WBO thread and AQGAA (ask a question get an answer ) thread and help make climb is in the BMAC.
And sometimes even answer question from people that PM me.

I've also judged at an official event and contributed a prize to an official event.

EDIT: First Post.

EDIT: this is literally only for what you did in the last 24 hours? Oh crud, I did some of the stuff posted above months ago.

It is only for the day we are currently living, but do not worry : there are plenty more days coming when you will be able to reproduce those actions, hopefully.
I'm currently working on some videos for BeyChannel, maybe I'll be done with them sometime in the near future haha.
Currently working on the Limited Tier list, and maybe do siem testing later for Limited Zero-G!

I'd like input on my Tier List too, in the Limited Random Thoughts thread.
(May. 20, 2014  2:43 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Currently working on the Limited Tier list, and maybe do siem testing later for Limited Zero-G!

I'd like input on my Tier List too, in the Limited Random Thoughts thread.
thpught we were doing it together....
Working on an analysis of the modern meta and the way it has changed since the days of libra
Just translated this thread for the Italian users (CLICK) Smile
I've judged a couple of official matches at Toronto's GBT2 Qualifier.

I also had a watch, to time the four minutes of stalling clause, lol.

I answer the majority of my private messages for newer members who come to me, and ask me questions relating to Beyblade itself, and the forum.

I do plan on hosting a tournament in Toronto during the Summer too. I know what to do, after helping out LMAO during May 4th's event.
I'm trying to get my Nightmare Drafts for Beywiki done. No one's replying if they're OK or not though, hah.
I went to take possession of and pay the trophies for the GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2. I think last year's first-place trophy was bigger, but they are rather nice this year too. The medals look a lot cooler this year, in my opinion.
Ive deleted spam off the WBO Facebook page the last couple of days, started contacting people for NC Beydays. And shipping promo cards tomorrow, and drafting some tier list.
I just posted some tests for Zero-G Limited today. I'm really happy with them.

Slighty off-topic, but are we allowed to double post for something we done?
(May. 20, 2014  9:23 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I just posted some tests for Zero-G Limited today. I'm really happy with them.

Slighty off-topic, but are we allowed to double post for something we done?

V said its okay to spam. So id think double posting is okay.
I really don't think the word spam should have been used in the OP...

spam stands for Short Pointless ____ Messages and I'm pretty sure we don't want those.
That is why I used the uncapitalised version, "spam".
(May. 20, 2014  9:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That is why I used the uncapitalised version, "spam".

Doesn't it stand for the same thing?
Not really. It comes to mean more "flood".
I proposed a tourney for beydays ! Hopefully it gets approved
And got a Phantom orion (hasbro) as a prize , if it doesn't get approved its mine lol
i guess I reported 1 SPAM BOT
I've done some major testing, and combo stratiges, got a long ways to go still, until...... LOUISIANA!!!
I just reported a spambot....and I am working on a project for the WBO.Feel free to PM me about it....
Designing posters for AN/GBT2 right now, at the last minute of course. Smile I'll be printing them tomorrow morning and then heading over to the convention.
Finished my meta analysis of the limited format, probably won't be doing any others considering how little data is available on most of them...