What Happened When WBO's Security Expired

Hey, What Happened When WBO's Security Expired? Well, it expired. That meant, after all those years of a-ok, it expired. Then, it showed a warning and was not secure at all. Afterwards, weird things started happening. I couldn't reply. Textures were not loading, therefore not showing. And half the time sprites where everywhere and you couldn't even click on something before it took you to the home page. This, was a tragedy. Then, overnight, I guess they fixed it.
Was answered on the questions on the wbo thread.
All that happened was that the liscense on the site expire.
sir/ma'ma you do know that you could have asked this question in the random thoughts thread or the wbo questions thread?
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:04 PM)Pixi Wrote: sir/ma'ma you do know that you could have asked this question in the random thoughts thread or the wbo questions thread?

well, it isn't really a question, I am telling people what happened. It seems a lot of people were confused, so just a quicky clarification.
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:02 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Hey, What Happened When WBO's Security Expired? Well, it expired. That meant, after all those years of a-ok, it expired. Then, it showed a warning and was not secure at all. Afterwards, weird things started happening. I couldn't reply. Textures were not loading, therefore not showing. And half the time sprites where everywhere and you couldn't even click on something before it took you to the home page. This, was a tragedy. Then, overnight, I guess they fixed it.

You’re causing unnecessary worry in the community. The security thing expires every so often, they just have to fix it. There’s nothing going on, you’re just making something out of it.
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:02 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Hey, What Happened When WBO's Security Expired? Well, it expired. That meant, after all those years of a-ok, it expired. Then, it showed a warning and was not secure at all. Afterwards, weird things started happening. I couldn't reply. Textures were not loading, therefore not showing. And half the time sprites where everywhere and you couldn't even click on something before it took you to the home page. This, was a tragedy. Then, overnight, I guess they fixed it.

You’re causing unnecessary worry in the community. The security thing expires every so often, they just have to fix it. There’s nothing going on, you’re just making something out of it.

I am just saying what happened. There is no false info in this. An I am not trying to worry people; I am trying to answer questions
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:30 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You’re causing unnecessary worry in the community. The security thing expires every so often, they just have to fix it. There’s nothing going on, you’re just making something out of it.

I am just saying what happened. There is no false info in this. An dI am not trying to worry people; I am trying to answer questions

It’s full of false information. Don’t tell people about things you don’t know about
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:30 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You’re causing unnecessary worry in the community. The security thing expires every so often, they just have to fix it. There’s nothing going on, you’re just making something out of it.

I am just saying what happened. There is no false info in this. An I am not trying to worry people; I am trying to answer questions

Around every year or so the liscense on the site will expire, this happens with every site. With the staff on site maintenance sometimes they’re late to the chase.
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:02 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Hey, What Happened When WBO's Security Expired? Well, it expired. That meant, after all those years of a-ok, it expired. Then, it showed a warning and was not secure at all. Afterwards, weird things started happening. I couldn't reply. Textures were not loading, therefore not showing. And half the time sprites where everywhere and you couldn't even click on something before it took you to the home page. This, was a tragedy. Then, overnight, I guess they fixed it.

This was possibly an internet issue, also it could have been the mods renewing the sites license not allowing changes for a short while
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:40 PM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:02 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Hey, What Happened When WBO's Security Expired? Well, it expired. That meant, after all those years of a-ok, it expired. Then, it showed a warning and was not secure at all. Afterwards, weird things started happening. I couldn't reply. Textures were not loading, therefore not showing. And half the time sprites where everywhere and you couldn't even click on something before it took you to the home page. This, was a tragedy. Then, overnight, I guess they fixed it.

This was possibly an internet issue, also it could have been the mods renewing the sites license not allowing changes for a short while

Just saying it’s up to Kei to renew the liscense.
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:30 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I am just saying what happened. There is no false info in this. An dI am not trying to worry people; I am trying to answer questions

It’s full of false information. Don’t tell people about things you don’t know about

Well, I said after a few years, it went out. Never said it never had before.

The worst I did was after all these years and that was implieng that after years, not forever, it happened. But, don't like it? Idc Ill stop ig
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:33 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It’s full of false information. Don’t tell people about things you don’t know about

Well, I said after a few years, it went out. Never said it never had before.
Years is plural. 

I miss when this would happen, and people would get what was happening and move along.
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:33 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Well, I said after a few years, it went out. Never said it never had before.
Years is plural. 

I miss when this would happen, and people would get what was happening and move along.

Hey, I am just saying what happened to me. U cannot disprove that. I will admit I thought this hadnt happened in like 2 years, but i didnt know that. Besides that, you say it is FULL of falso info

I just freaked out about it
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:30 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:

I don’t know about that man, this is only answering answered questions.
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:10 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:04 PM)Pixi Wrote: sir/ma'ma you do know that you could have asked this question in the random thoughts thread or the wbo questions thread?

well, it isn't really a question, I am telling people what happened. It seems a lot of people were confused, so just a quicky clarification.

(Jan. 28, 2021  6:38 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Years is plural. 

Hey, I am just saying what happened to me. U cannot disprove that. I will admit I thought this hadnt happened in like 2 years, but i didnt know that. Besides that, you say it is FULL of falso info

The message I quoted above says otherwise. I’m done arguing here, there’s no point in debating things with you
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:10 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: well, it isn't really a question, I am telling people what happened. It seems a lot of people were confused, so just a quicky clarification.

(Jan. 28, 2021  6:38 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Hey, I am just saying what happened to me. U cannot disprove that. I will admit I thought this hadnt happened in like 2 years, but i didnt know that. Besides that, you say it is FULL of falso info

The message I quoted above says otherwise. I’m done arguing here, there’s no point in debating things with you

I am sorry, and agreed