What Do You Guys Like Collecting?

I collect Star Wars merchandise. I have a big shelf full of them. I specifically collect Mon Calamari figurines.
I love collecting JoJo's Bizarre Adventure figures made by Medicos Entertainment.

Current ones i own are

Bruno Bucciarati
Jotaro Kujo
Diavolo
Panacotta Fugo

They aren't cheap either. Ive seen some go as much as $100+
(Oct. 04, 2020  5:15 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I love collecting JoJo's Bizarre Adventure figures made by Medicos Entertainment.

Current ones i own are

Bruno Bucciarati
Jotaro Kujo
Diavolo
Panacotta Fugo

I purchased a Killer Queen for 300 dollars!
(Oct. 04, 2020  5:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  5:15 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I love collecting JoJo's Bizarre Adventure figures made by Medicos Entertainment.

Current ones i own are

Bruno Bucciarati
Jotaro Kujo
Diavolo
Panacotta Fugo

I purchased a Killer Queen for 300 dollars!

Seems like Killer Queen is the most valuable one.

I recently ordered King Crimson which cost me about $185 dollars!
(Oct. 04, 2020  5:23 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  5:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I purchased a Killer Queen for 300 dollars!

Seems like Killer Queen is the most valuable one.

I recently ordered King Crimson which cost me about $185 dollars!

I got it off of eBay, it was kind of a scam I think because the next day I found it on amazon for around 217 dollars (wow still pretty expensive).
I collect dbz figures I have vegito blue. Also I collect rare yugioh cards. I also collect broken guitar strings(I don't know if this is a problem or a weird fetish)
I collect LEGOS and lego mini figures as well. I have the lego Death Star and the og darth Vader fig and two of the NRG ninja
pokemon cards + beyblade drivers
(Aug. 07, 2019  4:26 AM)Morc Wrote: LEGO is indeed expensive as heck.

I remembered other toys that I like collecting. Hot Wheels. Those modeled after iconic real life cars, more specifically. Cars like the GTR R32, AE86, Lancer EVO, Golf GTI, Civics, etc.
Do you like my profile pic?

(Oct. 04, 2020  4:26 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: used to collect hobby grade rc cars but im planning on selling them soon

I am starting to get more into hobby grade rc. I only have a Traxxas Teton so far. What are you selling and for how much?

I collect Hot Wheels Smile
(Aug. 05, 2019  7:01 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  6:55 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I collect trading cards

Cool! I used to collect cards like Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh!, but things like those are quite expensive nowadays (and they keep coming out like crazy)

Id want some Magic cards too, but not sure where to start. Not looking to play the game, but the illustrations and holo cards look stunning

If you tell me the area you live in then I can tell you where to get them.
Pokemon cards. I have a big binder and boxes full of them.
And Beyblade too.
(Aug. 05, 2019  7:01 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  6:55 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I collect trading cards

Cool! I used to collect cards like Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh!, but things like those are quite expensive nowadays (and they keep coming out like crazy)

Id want some Magic cards too, but not sure where to start. Not looking to play the game, but the illustrations and holo cards look stunning
I can tell you where you the best packs for beginners and where you to get them depending on the area you live in
I collect books, Magic cards, Pokemon, and LEGOs lol.
(Oct. 28, 2020  1:35 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2019  4:26 AM)Morc Wrote: LEGO is indeed expensive as heck.

I remembered other toys that I like collecting. Hot Wheels. Those modeled after iconic real life cars, more specifically. Cars like the GTR R32, AE86, Lancer EVO, Golf GTI, Civics, etc.
Do you like my profile pic?

(Oct. 04, 2020  4:26 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: used to collect hobby grade rc cars but im planning on selling them soon

I am starting to get more into hobby grade rc. I only have a Traxxas Teton so far. What are you selling and for how much?

i actually decided against selling them in the end i just like them too much also if you have only ever driven a teton its probably best you stay away from 6s brushless power for now things break and they are expsensive and hard to fix
(Oct. 28, 2020  3:11 PM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  1:35 PM)YishYash Wrote: Do you like my profile pic?

i actually decided against selling them in the end i just like them too much also if you have only ever driven a teton its probably best you stay away from 6s brushless power for now things break and they are expsensive and hard to fix

Yeah, I had to do a bit of trouble shooting with my 3s hobbywing setup. 5400kv, 5000mah. Not too bad on a 1/18th. Parts for my car arent too much, they are usually 3-5 USD for replacements. Thinking of maybe doing 6s in the future. What cars do you have?
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:39 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  3:11 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: i actually decided against selling them in the end i just like them too much also if you have only ever driven a teton its probably best you stay away from 6s brushless power for now things break and they are expsensive and hard to fix

Yeah, I had to do a bit of trouble shooting with my 3s hobbywing setup. 5400kv, 5000mah. Not too bad on a 1/18th. Parts for my car arent too much, they are usually 3-5 USD for replacements. Thinking of maybe doing 6s in the future. What cars do you have?

i have a 6s traxxas rustler 4x4 1/10  an arrma kraton 6s 1/8 a redcat volcano epx pro 1/10 and a traxxas slash 2wd vxl 1/10 redcat monsoon xtr 1/8 nitro
also if you want do 6s go for an arrma kraton 6s its the best it can go 60mph out of the box and its super durable
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:51 PM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:39 PM)YishYash Wrote: Yeah, I had to do a bit of trouble shooting with my 3s hobbywing setup. 5400kv, 5000mah. Not too bad on a 1/18th. Parts for my car arent too much, they are usually 3-5 USD for replacements. Thinking of maybe doing 6s in the future. What cars do you have?

i have a 6s traxxas rustler 4x4 1/10  an arrma kraton 6s 1/8 a redcat volcano epx pro 1/10 and a traxxas slash 2wd vxl 1/10 redcat monsoon xtr 1/8 nitro
also if you want do 6s go for an arrma kraton 6s its the best it can go 60mph out of the box and its super durable

Wow, you have quite the collection there. What speed did you top out at on the rustler? And I don't think I can get an Arrma Kraton 6s, due to the price. I want to build my Teton and get some incredible speeds for a 1/18th scale, maybe around 70 but that will take alot of experimenting. Im not too interested into getting a new car at the moment but the TT02, Rustler and some other cars are tempting me.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-RC-Radi...light=cars
I collect Beyblades (of course) and Lego sets and Minifigures.
Different kinds of metal and coins from around the world.
Transformers, battle scars
I collect Haikyu!! and Beyblade Burst mangas! I'm still waiting for Beyburst Vol. 3 official release on my country, I can't stand reading illegal copies, somehow u.u I tried my best to get my hands on every volume!
(Jan. 19, 2021  7:58 AM)tenma Wrote: I collect Haikyu!! and Beyblade Burst mangas! I'm still waiting for Beyburst Vol. 3 official release on my country, I can't stand reading illegal copies, somehow u.u I tried my best to get my hands on every volume!

Try Kinokuniya's Online Singapore Shop, they sell official beyblade manga in english
(Jan. 19, 2021  8:06 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  7:58 AM)tenma Wrote: I collect Haikyu!! and Beyblade Burst mangas! I'm still waiting for Beyburst Vol. 3 official release on my country, I can't stand reading illegal copies, somehow u.u I tried my best to get my hands on every volume!

Try Kinokuniya's Online Singapore Shop, they sell official beyblade manga in english

Oh! I live in Indonesia and I'm waiting for the official Indonesian release from Elex Media (Which usually releases official Indonesian translates for a lot of mangas). Any suggestions on this one? Elex had released Vol. 1 and 2 Two months ago, but I'm still waiting for Vol. 3's release! (they took a surprisingly long time to release the new burst manga, i'm afraid that they're discontinuing it Unhappy )

Speaking abt Kinokuniya, do they ship to Indonesia?