What Do You Get On Your Pizza?

Argh, I hate Asda food. D: What I've tried of it anyways.

Pizza Hut isn't too expensive. Use a voucher when ordering from them or go when they have the buffet open. Grin
(Apr. 19, 2009  7:43 PM)Rocky Wrote: Argh, I hate Asda food. D: What I've tried of it anyways.

Pizza Hut isn't too expensive. Use a voucher when ordering from them or go when they have the buffet open. Grin

Do you know what i mean when i said about the ASDA thing?

MMM, the buffet, get all you can eat for a low price and they have many different kinds of pizza.
I know the owner of a Pizza Hut in Louth!
I'm sorry Pizza Hut is grease-fest. I feel so uncomfortable after I eat their stuff.
Sausage & Pineapple & Peppers/Onion.
I don't know why, but I love that combo so much.
No cheese with beef and Jalapenos.

I'm very much afraid of cheese, but this combo is what's poppin'!
Anne and I ordered pizza the other night from a place we'd never had before and it was fantastic. There were two halves.

Onions, Spinach, Chicken, Tomatoes, Mozzarella and Feta
Chicken, Red Peppers, Broccoli, Mozzarella and Cheddar

Both were awesome, but we definitely preferred the first one.
(Apr. 19, 2009  9:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Anne and I ordered pizza the other night from a place we'd never had before and it was fantastic. There were two halves.

Onions, Spinach, Chicken, Tomatoes, Mozzarella and Feta
Chicken, Red Peppers, Broccoli, Mozzarella and Cheddar

Both were awesome, but we definitely preferred the first one.

I've heard of these before, there pretty cool, have two different kind of things on one pizza for the price of one pizza but I don't know anywhere around my area that does such a thing.
Uh, any pizza place should do it.
(Apr. 19, 2009  9:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Uh, any pizza place should do it.

Unfortunately, i don't think they do in our country but then i could look on websites to see if there is anywhere that does do it, I do hope so.
(Apr. 19, 2009  10:03 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Unfortunately, i don't think they do in our country but then i could look on websites to see if there is anywhere that does do it, I do hope so.

It's pretty much standard if you want to share a pizza. Especially when it's me, nobody wants to eat my cheese+sweetcorn fest c'ept me. xD
(Apr. 19, 2009  6:34 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Realy? I prefer them to meat based pizzas. Infact, I think I prefer fish to meat overall.

Same here but, when it comes to pizza I only take veggies. Smile
Pinapple is pretty good on pizza Wink
pepperoni and black olives + mozarella
Pizza with any of these toppings; chicken, sweet peppers, onions, mushrooms, etc. w/ extra chesse is nice or just a plain cheese pizza Wink
Oh I forgot, Spinach and Riccotta or Spinach and Egg is really nice too. I'm not gonna attempt to spell it's proper name but it begins with an F. XD
I usally get cheese, ham, or pepperoni on my pizza.
(Apr. 19, 2009  11:10 PM)Rocky Wrote: Oh I forgot, Spinach and Riccotta or Spinach and Egg is really nice too. I'm not gonna attempt to spell it's proper name but it begins with an F. XD

I love riccota and spinich pizza. Smile
I never tried spinich and egg pizza though.
4 cheeze pizza with red pepper is great. Smile
(Apr. 19, 2009  11:25 PM)blader9 Wrote: 4 cheeze pizza with red pepper is great. Smile

Argh, and I forgot Four Cheese (Quattro Formaggi - I know that one XD)! Seriously, the more cheese the better. 8D
I know 4 cheese is awesome Smile . I have never tried egg or riccotta on pizza (at least not that i know of.)
(Apr. 19, 2009  11:29 PM)Hero Wrote: I know 4 cheese is awesome Smile . I have never tried egg or riccotta on pizza (at least not that i know of.)

You should try riccota and spinich pizza it's amazing, also it's probably my 1st or 2nd favorite it always changes.
I may have had spinach from this awesome vegie and meat pizza from the pizza hut buffet (i prefer papa john's though XD .) I am not exactly sure what riccota (however you spell it XD ) is so I cant be sure.
(Apr. 19, 2009  11:40 PM)Hero Wrote: I may have had spinach from this awesome vegie and meat pizza from the pizza hut buffet (i prefer papa john's though XD .) I am not exactly sure what riccota (however you spell it XD ) is so I cant be sure.

Like i said next time you have pizza ask for riccota it adds great flavor to pizza.
Surprizingly I just had pizza for the 1st time in 3 weeks.
Ground Beef, Red Onions, Green Peppers & Extra Cheese, Thats what I had at work tonight Grin
(Apr. 19, 2009  11:29 PM)Hero Wrote: I know 4 cheese is awesome Smile .

Amen to that.

It's a good thing I'm not hungry after all this talk.