What Beyblade did/do you want the most? Number 1 and Top 10.

What Beyblade did/do you want the most? Number 1 and Top 10. By that I mean whats the number 1 beyblade you wanted or had and what's your top 10 for beyblades you want or already have, Also why? doesn't have to be in order.

So ill Start, this was something i had wanted to ask people a couple months back. My reason for asking is because i used to love beyblades and have a lot of memories with them even though i left i ended u coming back. And a lot has changed. I made a youtube channel for myself to track my progress back into beyblades and it starts with this question.
So after watching all the new animes, learning the new beys, the generations, the evolutions, the new moves and parts this is what i came up with.

youtube channel: BrokeBoyBeyBlades - YouTube
Facebook : (1) BrokeBoy BeyBlades | Facebook

I made a video on this topic but couldnt find a proper voice changer so i feel i can explain it better here.

My number 1 beyblade of all time to me is Driger, Specifically Driger F but i love all Drigers. My reason is because this is the first beyblade my mom ever bought and i remember being in the store and she said i can have 1 thing and i grabbed that. It was the Driger F (hasbro) i will never forget the feeling of opening the package and putting it together with soo mich care. I had a lot of battles at school with it and even one a fews beys in the process. One of the beys i was able to win was a jumping Driger S.

So now that my number 1 is out the way here's my top 10 beyblades that I want. (not in order)

-Driger F or All Drigers

-L drago (all) : When one of my little brothers closer to my age got into beyblades i would play with him all the time with his beyblades and the beyblade i would use is L drago. He had meteo L drago and Destroy? L drago which are the only beys that I would use. He had the takara tomy beyblades but at that time we didnt know the difference, his friend told him about the shop and he made my mom go. He would save up money to build his collection and it was a good collection he had fun, I had fun.

- Storm Pegasus : Another beyblade my brother had in his collection it was his first and the one i had to face the most in the beginning Until he got this gold pegasus and i couldnt beat it for some reason.

-Dragoon : I want this because of the memories. This and a green turtle(I think Draciel?) looking beyblades are beys i won using driger F at school. This battle was so long because he didnt want to lose his dragoon and he kept me there until he decided to put up his next bey to try win dragoon back. He lost and i left with my beys i one.

-Dread Bahamut : all i can say is i seen dread vertical in the anime and i was sold, Plus i liked the character who had this bey at that time in the anime.

-Lucifer the end : Again fell in love with it from the anime and i love the character Lane/Lean he's actually a top 3 character for me. Also i hated Variant lucifer and was happy to see him get a new bey.

-Lord Spriggan : I seen video's from left burst and BBG and was already sold. Shu is definitely a top Character through out the burst series favourited by nearly everyone. Also he's my favourite bladers mentor.

-Astral Spriggan : I seen the news about this and i just felt the need to just want to get it as soon as possible. So much parts and customization plus i can use extra's on other beys, try new things.

-Vanish Fafnir : I'll Start with free is definitely one of my favourite characters, its between him and Lean/Lane. He just cool, i would say cooler then Shu. That hand spin is all i need to say. I f this is not the bey he introduced steal spin with then mybad because that's the one im talking about so please correct me if i'm wrong

-Roar Bahamut : I just heard it a better version of dread bahamut, So i was thinking why not. That's the only reason.

So what about you guys? im ready to read them all!
1) Roar Bahamut
2) Special Starter Set DB
A few I’d still love to add to my collection:

1) Silverwing Revive Phoenix
2) blue Wolborg 8’ Br
3) anime accurate Dead Hades
4) Maximum Garuda
1) Cho-Z Triple Booster Set
2) All the single layer/dual layer three bey sets
6) Random Booster Vol 12 full set
7) Random Booster Vol 11 full set
8) The BG versions of gK and hK that look more like Kerbeus
9) Random Booster Vol 18 full set
10) Random Booster Vol 17 full set

2, 3, 4, 5 for classic
1, 6 and 7 for Limited
9, 10 for theoretical BGT
8 for fun
(Oct. 07, 2021  7:13 AM)GhostFox Wrote: 1) Roar Bahamut
2) Special Starter Set DB

the specail starter set db? Which one is that? B-190?

(Oct. 08, 2021  1:57 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: 1) Cho-Z Triple Booster Set
2) All the single layer/dual layer three bey sets
6) Random Booster Vol 12 full set
7) Random Booster Vol 11 full set
8) The BG versions of gK and hK that look more like Kerbeus
9) Random Booster Vol 18 full set
10) Random Booster Vol 17 full set

2, 3, 4, 5 for classic
1, 6 and 7 for Limited
9, 10 for theoretical BGT
8 for fun

I love hazard kerbeus i seen that it was in the cho- z set you mentioned i didnt know the set was limited. I had to research all the booster sets to see what you were talking about. SO my only question to you is which are you favourite beys from each set? some of those booster had more than 1 good bey that i seen and would be happy to get if i got those boosters.
Right now I really want the New DB Set mostly for Dangerous Belial but the other Beys are awesome too.
(Oct. 08, 2021  4:55 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: A few I’d still love to add to my collection:

1) Silverwing Revive Phoenix
2) blue Wolborg 8’ Br
3) anime accurate Dead Hades
4) Maximum Garuda

That Silver wing i wont lie it really does look good in the pictures i seen, i wasn't expecting that. I see why you chose that one. Also dead hades is a good bey i really like it, wish i had my own in my collection

(Oct. 08, 2021  5:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Right now I really want the New DB Set mostly for Dangerous Belial but the other Beys are awesome too.

My god those re-colours with the stadium are legendary holay. Why do they look so good? I just wish i wasn't so broke. I would definitely pre-order that. Not only do i need a new stadium as i only have 1 but i really desperately need some new launchers!
my most wanted beys are the L-Dragos that come in random booster vol.9 either that or the red savior valkryie .

Also getting a rare mfb bey would be just as good or recolor.
Galaxy Pegasus and than L-Drago Destructor
When I first started in this hobby it was Lord Spriggan and Rage Longinus. I've since learned I prefer Lord Spryzen (the Hasbro Pro version of Sprig), but Rage continues to hold its own, even against Guilty.
Im not a really a fan of the burst beyblades
(Oct. 25, 2021  4:05 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Im not a really a fan of the burst beyblades

Okey-dokey.
(Oct. 25, 2021  2:12 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Galaxy Pegasus and than L-Drago Destructor

Me too, im looking into trying to find deals again real soon!

(Oct. 25, 2021  12:21 PM)Suggonprime Wrote: my most wanted beys are the L-Dragos that come in random booster vol.9  either that or the red savior valkryie .

Also getting a rare mfb bey would be just as good or recolor.

Trust me! i love re-colours(some) for some weird reason. My favourite right now is that new dread bahamut. But i love a lot of the old re-colours
I guess uh...
10. Super Satan, I'm just getting it for Xtreme'
9. Astral Spriggan
8. Savior Valkyrie
7. Brave Valkyrie
6. Samurai Pegasus
5. The Metal Masters remake set
4. Holy Knight God Valkyrie
3. Prime Apocalypse
2. Judgement Joker
1. The DB triple set or whatever it was called
for burst Im really wanting heaven pegasus
10. Dynamite Belial
9. Lucifer the End
8. Roar Bahamut
7. Earth Eagle
6. L Drago Destroy
5. Wolborg MS
4. Phantom Orion
3. Basalt Horogium
2. Diablo Nemesis
1. Gravity Perseus

I grew up in the metal saga but I was too young and disciplined to convince my mom to get the beys I wanted lol
(Nov. 08, 2021  2:56 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: for burst Im really wanting heaven pegasus
Sorry to burst your bubble, bud... but Heaven Pegasus might make you hate burst lmao. I suggest Storm Pegasus (burst remake) instead tho! It seems quite strong, it also might bring back some memories for you!

The top 10 I want I my collection (in order) is:
1. B-191 Overdrive Set (Prominence Phoenix... I have wanted this set since september....)
2. Astral Spriggan Set (Quattro is fun, it's gonna be my discount variaries. Also S gear is cool and Metal Xtreme, then dual spin core funni)
3. Vanish Fafnir (F gear for dangerous and kick because gimmick cool)
4. Brave Valkyrie (full of awesome parts, brave is a good layer, 2A is fun, and Evolution' is a great driver)
5. Mirage Fafnir (nothing break is sooo cool and 2S seems cool with counter and absorb)
6. Achieve Perfect Phoenix (My Dead armor's thing to make it connect to the layer is chipped, so yeah r.i.p)
7. GT Customize Set (Electric Driver and Ultimate Reboot' looks soo fun, also mugen locks are cool)
8. Big Bang Genesis (Can't have an infinite burst party without big bang armor whooooo)
9. Judgement Joker (funni beyblade, also I like the gamble on if it bursts or not)
10: Savior Valkyrie (for the launcher and shot because cool gimmick, it's last because if I buy b-191 I don't need savior anymore. Shot is also bad competitive but I will definitely use it for casual blading)
(Nov. 08, 2021  3:19 PM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2021  2:56 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: for burst Im really wanting heaven pegasus
Sorry to burst your bubble, bud... but Heaven Pegasus might make you hate burst lmao. I suggest Storm Pegasus (burst remake) instead tho! It seems quite strong, it also might bring back some memories for you!

The top 10 I want I my collection (in order) is:
1. B-191 Overdrive Set (Prominence Phoenix... I have wanted this set since september....)
2. Astral Spriggan Set (Quattro is fun, it's gonna be my discount variaries. Also S gear is cool and Metal Xtreme, then dual spin core funni)
3. Vanish Fafnir (F gear for dangerous and kick because gimmick cool)
4. Brave Valkyrie (full of awesome parts, brave is a good layer, 2A is fun, and Evolution' is a great driver)

thanks Ill see about that
5. Mirage Fafnir (nothing break is sooo cool and 2S seems cool with counter and absorb)
6. Achieve Perfect Phoenix (My Dead armor's thing to make it connect to the layer is chipped, so yeah r.i.p)
7. GT Customize Set (Electric Driver and Ultimate Reboot' looks soo fun, also mugen locks are cool)
8. Big Bang Genesis (Can't have an infinite burst party without big bang armor whooooo)
9. Judgement Joker (funni beyblade, also I like the gamble on if it bursts or not)
10: Savior Valkyrie (for the launcher and shot because cool gimmick, it's last because if I buy b-191 I don't need savior anymore. Shot is also bad competitive but I will definitely use it for casual blading)
sets I want(in order)

-db triple set
-greatest raphael
-Guilty longinus
-astral spriggan set
-all in one set
-savior Valkyrie set
-lucifer the end
-death quetzalcoatl(mfb)
-Phantom orion(mfb)
-Deep Chaos
my list
1. cyclone ranarock (pfp one)
2. naked sprigan
3. lord Achilles cuz i need its parts
4: cyclone Belial or a DB Beyblade
5: poison hydra hasbro pro series
6: solomon
7: king Fafnir cuz why not
8: big bang genesis
9: guilty luinor
10: grand dragon from the golden beyblade booster
I do not know why people are starting with 1, we all know that on top 10s the 1st place is the last shown, just kidding you do what you want to
here is my list and the reasons why
10. Storm Aquario (dont have Aquario enery ring + its my favorite bey, so why not more?)
9. Flash Sagittario (I have one already, but I lost the energy ring and the tip broke)
8. Storm Pegasis (burst, and because I want quick')
7. Storm Pegasis (miss my old one I had in Brazil)
6. Rock Leone (always wanted one)
5. Cyclone Ragnaruk (red, same reason as normal one + rise driver)
4. Big Bang Pegasis (ik it sucks, but it looks so cool)
3. Ray Unicorno Aurora ver (pretty boi)
2. Meteo L-drago (I stan Ryuga)
1.Cyclone Ragnaruk (he is perfect)
1. Roar Bahamut
2. Cyclone Ragnaruk
3. Prime Apocalpse
4. Astral Spriggan
5. Vanish Fafnir
6.Master Diabolos
7. Kaiser Kerbeus ( My First Beyblade)
8. Spriggan Requiem
9. Hollow Deathsizer