[West Berlin, NJ] 4/3/11 The Jersey War

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

1st Bluezee
2nd ArmorD-00taku
3rd Cye Kinomiya

No, we don't fist pump.

Time: 11am
Date: April 3rd, 2011
Fee: $5 + WBO fees ($5 one time fee or $10 year round pass)
Format: Round Robin (Turns to block round robin at 16+ players)

Jersey Bladers, this is your chance to show up New York. Both first and second place winners at the last two Kings Games tournaments have been from Jersey so now it's your turn to shine.

Upon discussing the concept of a Beyblade tournament with All Things Fun, they've made mention that this is a serious possibility for Sundays. I was thinking first Sunday of the month starting in April to follow up with Kings Games' last Sunday of the month. It's got to be Sundays because that's all they have free.

What are your thoughts on this as a monthly venue and would you go?

Attendees:
Meros
Deikailo
Bluezee
Spin-Sonic
Shining Blaze
Deikailo's GF
IKMV
Bladersnowkid
CyberDranzer
elementkid234
Burn Leon
Kerion
Otsu
King of Blades
darkbladea
SkullBoy266
NeoN!nJa
StormHollow
Galaxy4ever
kcpj

Total: 20

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Dunno yet. I have to order them.
O ok. Plus are you going to make them accounts at the tournament? ( the people that I am inviting)
O wait nvm
SkullBoy266, just make sure to give Deikailo your friends' email addresses, and possibly their name or username, because that is what is required to make them accounts.
I generally sign up everyone on site. The few accounts that needed to be recreated by you were an odd story
Count me in I'm going
Are you bringing Rotation, too? Grin I really want to see you guys again!
(Mar. 21, 2011  1:57 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Are you bringing Rotation, too? Grin I really want to see you guys again!
Sadly he's isn't coming he was "VERY Stuipd" for using up his day off working at giant. This time i should make this more fun :> i just found a way to Kill an 230 tier -ssh it a secret- maybe Bluezee might know it but really M145 kinda sucks now
DANGGIT!!!!! I only need one more person to invite to this tournament, but idk anyone else who beyblades!!!!!!!
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:22 PM)SkullBoy266 Wrote: DANGGIT!!!!! I only need one more person to invite to this tournament, but idk anyone else who beyblades!!!!!!!
Get them to Beyblade? Or get your parents to enter.
Ya know what I will just keep on searching other people that I know that can beyblade until I stop!!!!
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:33 PM)protoman1 Wrote: I will be there
Hi Kira1
Just got a call from Flame Aries saying he's bringing a boat load of people from PA. Hell yeah. Smug
im coming
ill see if my dad can Beyblade xD he Really Beyblade when i was little during Plastic times
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:40 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:33 PM)protoman1 Wrote: I will be there
Hi Kira1
Just got a call from Flame Aries saying he's bringing a boat load of people from PA. Hell yeah. Smug
Eh i can Take them on Smug just a few words like most gaming website forums says..."any stamina fights me will get trashed by my attack bey Smug"
Galaxy, we need to practice together before the tournament. You and Rotation are awesome bladers!
(Mar. 22, 2011  11:56 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Galaxy, we need to practice together before the tournament. You and Rotation are awesome bladers!

Would they survive in an NY/NJ tournament?
They put us to shame, honestly. Uncertain Their metagame > our metagame.

IKMV never followed the NY metagame though so he was fine - amazing, even.
(Mar. 22, 2011  11:56 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Galaxy, we need to practice together before the tournament. You and Rotation are awesome bladers!
lol Thanks Grin ill get there one hour early :3 so we can Practice

Bluezee i can Survive xD like i said i found out too kill an 230 Tier
All of our strong bladers can kill a 230 these days. Lips_sealed
(Mar. 23, 2011  12:14 AM)Deikailo Wrote: They put us to shame, honestly. Uncertain Their metagame > our metagame.

Hehe. I would like to see this. I use my attackers again now so I really want to see how they match up against me. For some reason, I feel like I could still easily win with stamina though Uncertain
(Mar. 23, 2011  12:20 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:

Yeah, killing 230 is really easy. I do this with 85 all the time.
(Mar. 23, 2011  12:32 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2011  12:14 AM)Deikailo Wrote: They put us to shame, honestly. Uncertain Their metagame > our metagame.

Hehe. I would like to see this. I use my attackers again now so I really want to see how they match up against me. For some reason, I feel like I could still easily win with stamina though Uncertain

LOL a 85 Track i use C145 obviously
(Mar. 23, 2011  12:24 AM)Deikailo Wrote: All of our strong bladers can kill a 230 these days. Lips_sealed
ahaha i think ill teach you not to use a 230 track it seems too easy to kill these days
Besides i was supposed to peg Pegasus last tournament D: but i manage not to find it.... but i found it

Edit: im Soo Sad now my CS just turned to an Attack now D; i dont really wanna Banking that much...

Deikailo what the Prize Grin? if it something i want, ill fist pump
I'll try to come to this tournament with my team, The Zodiacs, with me as their leader. Grin
I don't know what the prize will be yet.

Flame Aries, if you can't find a ride by next week, give me a call. I might be able to help you out if you pay for the gas + tolls.
(Mar. 23, 2011  12:38 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:

(Mar. 23, 2011  12:24 AM)Deikailo Wrote: All of our strong bladers can kill a 230 these days. Lips_sealed
ahaha i think ill teach you not to use a 230 track it seems too easy to kill these days
Besides i was supposed to peg Pegasus last tournament D: but i manage not to find it.... but i found it

Edit: im Soo Sad now my CS just turned to an Attack now D; i dont really wanna Banking that much...

Deikailo what the Prize Grin? if it something i want, ill fist pump

I wouldn't worry so much about the prizes. You have to beat me to even get to touch them so prepare first before you question prizes. For now, worry about having fun.
(Mar. 23, 2011  1:27 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2011  12:38 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2011  12:14 AM)Deikailo Wrote: They put us to shame, honestly. :/ Their metagame > our metagame.

Hehe. I would like to see this. I use my attackers again now so I really want to see how they match up against me. For some reason, I feel like I could still easily win with stamina though :/
lol Thanks :D ill get there one hour early :3 so we can Practice

(Mar. 23, 2011  12:24 AM)Deikailo Wrote: All of our strong bladers can kill a 230 these days. :x

Deikailo what the Prize :D? if it something i want, ill fist pump

I wouldn't worry so much about the prizes. You have to beat me to even get to touch them so prepare first before you question prizes. For now, worry about having fun.
hmmmm i think will be able to to finish you off >:D but it matter of luck