[Wellington New Zealand] Any bladers

(Oct. 03, 2010  5:43 AM)Metal L-Dranzer Wrote: Hello! I just joined and i found this post.
i'm from Nz, Wellington.
This is a post for Wellington Or nZ bladers?
cool!
Is there an age limit cause i'm sorta young(like 12)

yeah its for wellington, anyone can come wanna get as many people keen for a tournement to play so i can get something started, ill add you on to the list in the OP
I could ask VUWSA if we could use one of the university event rooms over a weekend, or maybe even sometime during the week.
(Oct. 04, 2010  4:17 AM)WolfPopo Wrote: I could ask VUWSA if we could use one of the university event rooms over a weekend, or maybe even sometime during the week.

sweet that sounds good, dont they have an anime club at vic?could ask people there if they would be intrested to pump the number of people intrested up. What dates would be good for everyone? Its gotta be at least a month away from when we get organising to give me time to order prizes
(Oct. 04, 2010  9:39 AM)Dirge Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2010  4:17 AM)WolfPopo Wrote: I could ask VUWSA if we could use one of the university event rooms over a weekend, or maybe even sometime during the week.

sweet that sounds good, dont they have an anime club at vic?could ask people there if they would be intrested to pump the number of people intrested up. What dates would be good for everyone? Its gotta be at least a month away from when we get organising to give me time to order prizes

I'm free when ever. But not weekend of 22-24 of Oct, I will be at Auckland Armageddon.
Maybe if we have a meet up first before a tournament goes ahead?
(Oct. 04, 2010  9:17 PM)Kezza Wrote: I'm free when ever. But not weekend of 22-24 of Oct, I will be at Auckland Armageddon.
Maybe if we have a meet up first before a tournament goes ahead?
yeah i was thinking that too, have a meet and greet thing and have afew free games ect before we actully get a tournement running.
hah sweeet i was gonna go to auckland armaageddon too not 100% sure if i still am i realy wanna go to the ball thingy on the sunday
Hey Dirge or any other NZ blader plan on trying to convince WBo for an Official tournament?
(Oct. 06, 2010  6:45 AM)Metal L-Dranzer Wrote: Hey Dirge or any other NZ blader plan on trying to convince WBo for an Official tournament?

thats the plan, just need to confirm how many people are intrested, you need a minum of 8 members to host a wbo tournement
(Oct. 06, 2010  8:55 AM)k da king Wrote: me in! Stupid

sweet added you to the list, deff have enough people interested now

What dates would be good for everyone and were in wellington would be most ideal for the majority of people?
hey cn i join im a gd blader and cn i try and arange it.

im nearly num 1 costermer
(Oct. 06, 2010  10:27 AM)blaze wolf Wrote: hey cn i join im a gd blader and cn i try and arange it.

im nearly num 1 costermer

ill add you to the list, what do you mean by nearly num 1 customer?
at pusar max im nearly num 1 costermer i might be able to organise
Wink
(Oct. 07, 2010  7:27 AM)blaze wolf Wrote: at pusar max im nearly num 1 costermer i might be able to organise
Wink

ahk xD although i doubt they would let us host a tournement there.

(Oct. 07, 2010  7:54 AM)Metal L-Dranzer Wrote: Maybe on park?
which park?
wt day
maby dis weekend
pulsar max or at liberyWinkWink
where ar things for bp is there something
(Oct. 07, 2010  8:11 AM)blaze wolf Wrote: wt day
maby dis weekend
pulsar max or at liberyWinkWink
where ar things for bp is there something

not an actully tournement this weekend, a meet and greet maybe. You havent been a member on here long so you probs dont know how much work is involved with tournement organizing its gotta get aproved by the commitee then ill need to organize prizes dates that are visable for everyone location which is visable for everyone ect

beypoints you get for battles within wbo tournements click the beypoint thingy at the top for info on it

Edit: This link explains alot of what i mentioned http://www.worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf
thx

meet greet ok.
mby we cd bring beyblades an have little batels
so how do i get the beypointer thing
(Oct. 07, 2010  8:44 AM)blaze wolf Wrote: thx

meet greet ok.
mby we cd bring beyblades an have little batels

yeah afew free battles or something, im curious as to how big of a collection of parts people have. Zephyr expressed abit of concer to me about the fact that i have a large collection and alot of parts which have yet to be realsed by hasbro yet or wont be realsed by hasbro at all. Depending on what parts people have ill make a descision on what ill actully let myself use
(Oct. 07, 2010  8:57 AM)blaze wolf Wrote: so how do i get the beypoint thing

do you mean the physical pointer?that you can buy of ebay or yja at this point in time it doesnt look like hasbro will realse it. It doesnt serve any purpose outside of asia though.

If you mean beypoints on wbo i already anwsered that, you get them from taking part in wbo tournements aproved by the committee http://worldbeyblade.org/match_rank.php?action=rules
(Oct. 07, 2010  9:58 AM)blaze wolf Wrote: so where do we meet for the weekend

theres nothing organized at this point in time just a list of people intrested
alright we could host the veyblade tourney inside a library, on a park (idk somewhere), in a school hall, a store like pulsar max (has to getpermission) and other. so what u want to do dirge?
alright we could host the veyblade tourney inside a library, on a park (idk somewhere), in a school hall, a store like pulsar max (has to getpermission) and other. so what u want to do dirge?

k libery would be gd well find some people and lets have some battels Eee Wink