Weights of MFB

The wheels as well?
Higher quality materials in general.

Less Breakage/More weight.
Hmm I might have to get myself a TT S Pegasis then since more weight=slower Bey
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:19 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Hmm I might have to get myself a TT S Pegasis then since more weight=slower Bey

not necessarily
hmm sieng that storm and dark was a little heaver do u think that the hasbros earth wheel will wigh as mch as the second mold of earth? and also doesent galaxy pegasis and ray uni come with something called a "crystal face"? thats wht i heard
It will weigh at least as much as the second mold of earth. Why would Hasbro use a mold that has been known for breakages? Your second question is incredibly off topic, and easily answered if you'd simply look in their respective topics.

EDIT: Woot, beat white ranger.
Second question is irrelevant I believe. The Earth wheel is most likely going to be heavier.

EDIT: Beaten
Sol Blaze V145 Weights Added
Can someone way the giraffe clear wheel?
Okay fine I just thought we didn't know since it wasn't here.
(Aug. 21, 2010  6:15 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Can someone way the giraffe clear wheel?

The weights of MFB parts are recorded on this Japanese site as well.
Hmm this helped...
It let me see my current custom was 38.21 grams

thanks to OP for doing this...it has a few parts listed that arent articled in Beywiki.
(at time of post, namely, Capricorn energy ring)
Would it be safe to assume that all beyblades manufactured by Hasbro are heavier than TT + Sonokong?
(Nov. 22, 2010  3:03 PM)MaverickSol Wrote: Would it be safe to assume that all beyblades manufactured by Hasbro are heavier than TT + Sonokong?

They are, although i don't have any Hasbro blades to weigh from
I take weight submissions and will credit you for it if you do Wink
My scales don't bother with decimal places, but would my results come in handy? Especially considering the fact I got my Hasbro Storm wheel to be 30g (±0.5g), not 34 as it is in the first post...
(Nov. 22, 2010  7:12 PM)Laeradex Wrote: My scales don't bother with decimal places, but would my results come in handy? Especially considering the fact I got my Hasbro Storm wheel to be 30g (±0.5g), not 34 as it is in the first post...

hmm...
Seems like you got a TT Storm. Do you remember where you got it from?
Yeah I'll take the weights, just post them and I'll update when i have time Wink
Hey WBO!

I finally have re-gained access to my beys (well, half of them,) and am starting a Hasbro vs Takara Weight Database with Faces, Clear Wheels, Wheels, Tracks, and Bottoms.

Scale:

Digiweigh DW 100AX 0.00g/oz/ct Pocket Scale (Weights Are In Grams)
All Weights Are Ordered Top-to-Bottom/Heaviest-to-Lightest (on Hasbro weights)

[Weights are TT -- Hasbro]

Clear Wheels (Click to View)
Metal Wheels (Click to View)

[Weights Are Hasbro ONLY]

Clear Wheels (Click to View)
Metal Wheels (Click to View)

This list will be continually updated, and I'll post when I do so.
Those are some major differences.
Yes, but this was to be expected wasn't it? We already knew that TT and Hasbro used different materials and sometimes, different molds.
wow thank you! this is definatly helpful for knowing whats good for what combos. from now on we should take this into consideration

you might also want to weigh color variants, if you have any, especialy the Face off, random booster, and Super Vortex beys

you know, with all these weights being listed like this, eventualy it will be hard to find them all...perhaps we should archive them on the beywiki?
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:56 PM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Yes, but this was to be expected wasn't it? We already knew that TT and Hasbro used different materials and sometimes, different molds.
Yes, but some of those parts should really be similar.

Plus, considering how many kids break their parts, perhaps they are not stronger material ...
(Nov. 25, 2010  8:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:56 PM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Yes, but this was to be expected wasn't it? We already knew that TT and Hasbro used different materials and sometimes, different molds.
Yes, but some of those parts should really be similar.

Plus, considering how many kids break their parts, perhaps they are not stronger material ...

I haven't heard of any Hasbro parts breaking yet. I've heard that the String launchers break, but not parts. The gap is helpful though, this would mean that Hasbro parts are better for defensive Beys correct?
I was considering weighing some of the Face offs (eg solid light orange bull) but it wouldn't be worth it, since I don't have an infinite amount of funds =P

I do definitely plan on purchasing Burn Fireblaze and Earth Virgo, so those will be weighed. Along with those upcoming Hasbro pre-HWS remakes (when they come out, of course.)

If anyone has requests for parts to be weighed, as long as they come in a bey that has useful part(s), feel free to ask! Smile
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Those are some major differences.

Yea, they really are, and when combined with some Takara parts, they really could make a significant dent in the meta, especially with defense.

For example, Earth Bull alone is already 39.41 grams. Also, Flame is 36 grams alone, which was a real shocker for me.