WebSite.

(Sep. 02, 2009  12:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I must say this was quite an aggressive rant which was for the most unnecessary.

You put a lot of emphasis on the templates and the coding, and while that can attract visitors better, what mostly constitutes a good website is its content first and foremost. Some Japanese websites have so-so layouts, but they have information that is interesting and they update regularly most of the time.

DecroX01, from what I remember, has not written that he made the layout nor the coding for his Death Note website, and it is obvious upon first sight that it is a generic, free template, which is why I focused my attention to the total lack of content on the site instead. Because media is not everything, especially when it is so satisfying to buy the actual DVDs and such.

You also cannot offend somebody by saying they would copy and paste content when they have not really done so based on your knowledge of that person ...

And calling everybody a 'b itch' is not cool at all either.

We are highly reluctant to help you, though, because you introduced yourself in this fashion : "I'm boooored ... I want to make a Beyblade site, so give me the info." How do you think we have this information ? Could you not do the same, and if you cannot, then why make the website that needs that information ?

Let me tell you this : I want to leave this topic open if you are willing to let it stagnate for some time while you do your job at researching the information and making your website. After you have done plans and concrete things for several days and that you want to open your site finally, post here.
If you really expect us to vomit all the information about Beyblade we know, or even a portion of it, in this thread, then we cannot do that and this should probably be closed. You decide.

thanks but i think ill find something else to make a site about. but this time ill try to learn to code and make it myself.

i areciate you being helpful and im sorry for saying everyone is a carp, but i still think medz is regaurdless of what anyone says. i will for a while until he proves otherwise.

about the deathnote site, i was planning on making the char profiles with my friend but he dicided he didnt want to do it. if he wants to again ill have him come over to help me with that. (hes a huge fan of DN)

i dont want to make the beyblade site anymore because knowing that beywiki is there, theres no point.

thnx again. sorry for everything bad i said...
Let this be over then.