Wearing of RF

Yes, but that's not what you said.

Don't coat your RF in nail polish, it's not going to work anything like an actual RF.
my rf dindnt wear down even after 3 months
Maybe you aren't using it at full power I didn't wear mine down for awhile until I got a Beylauncher
(Aug. 24, 2010  12:22 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Nail polish makes it a lot more firm losing it's grip making it move a lot slower but your tip won't wear out so quickly, it is illegal since it alters the performance of the Bey. Nail polish on stickers is a different story because it doesn't effect the Beys performance it just makes the stickers look less worn.

So if you wanted to preserve RF with a layer of clear nail polish. Should the nail polish be applied on a new, unused RF?
Nahh I dont think it will happen ive got pegusis and i battle with it all the time plus its made with some sort of hard rubber
(Aug. 25, 2010  1:24 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: Nahh I dont think it will happen ive got pegusis and i battle with it all the time plus its made with some sort of hard rubber

RFs do wear down. It's a fact of life.
(Aug. 25, 2010  1:18 PM)greekboy148 Wrote: So if you wanted to preserve RF with a layer of clear nail polish. Should the nail polish be applied on a new, unused RF?

It shouldn't be applied at all since it ultimately alters the Beys performance forever, there is no way to preserve except for not using it.
(Aug. 25, 2010  10:09 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  1:18 PM)greekboy148 Wrote: So if you wanted to preserve RF with a layer of clear nail polish. Should the nail polish be applied on a new, unused RF?

It shouldn't be applied at all since it ultimately alters the Beys performance forever, there is no way to preserve except for not using it.

i know, but i am still interested in knowing
(Aug. 25, 2010  10:28 PM)greekboy148 Wrote: i know, but i am still interested in knowing

Not sure haven't tried it but I heard it makes it last a lot longer
in whatever "condition" you wish to preserve it in. Having said that thoguh, the condition you wished to preserve will be altered by the nailpolish anyway, so.
Okay its wierd that beyblades and nail polish are mentioned... anyways, just shave off your RF...
Special coatin to protect your fingernails from your beylauncher.
(Aug. 26, 2010  11:49 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Special coatin to protect your fingernails from your beylauncher.

WIN Tongue_out

oh and i shaved my rf with scissors... now its like new.
Ok, there is no way to really preserve the rubber without affecting its spin. Yes it would be illegal. But my put mine in the freezer, which seemed to make the rubber harder. And less likely to get worn out fast.

But the fact is rf is rubber, and rubber will eventually wear out.
hmm wont it make the rubber more brittle? or is that just metal? its summer break my brain's turned off.
(Aug. 26, 2010  10:11 PM)XBlader Wrote: Ok, there is no way to really preserve the rubber without affecting its spin. Yes it would be illegal. But my put mine in the freezer, which seemed to make the rubber harder. And less likely to get worn out fast.

But the fact is rf is rubber, and rubber will eventually wear out.

Putting it in the freezer isn't going to affect it because eventually it is going to defrost and when that happens it'll be the same RF as it use to be.
(Aug. 27, 2010  12:35 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Putting it in the freezer isn't going to affect it because eventually it is going to defrost and when that happens it'll be the same RF as it use to be.

Putting a steak in the freezer isn't going to affect it because eventually it is going to defrost and when that happens it'll be the same steak as it used to be.
EDIT: Thanks. Tongue_out

Anyways, the fact remains that there is nothing that you can do to the RF to stop it from wearing down, which is legal, other than the obvious which is not using it at all.
yeah your right there is no way of preserve the rubber forever.
But does anyone know if u can buy rf separately
if so where
I think Rinkya has a bunch of separate parts, but its not worth it with s&h. Soon Deltagames.it will sell individual parts, but it just started running today so I think separate will be available easily for another week or two. Ask one of the italian bladers, because I barely know anything about it.
(Aug. 27, 2010  1:27 AM)daveyp1997 Wrote: toywiz
Yeah but its like $9 to buy separately from toywiz so depending on where you are your better off going to Walmart and buying a new storm pegasus for $8.
it wont cost as much as a beyblade will it
yeh you really should just pick a pegasus/l drago up i mean theyre really good beys for sliding shot
your probably right but i still dont trust ebay cause they mixed up my orders and never gave me what i ordered. So l Drago is out, so that leaves strm pegasus, ...... sigh..