Weak superking chips

Idk if this is just a me thing but recently 2 of my superking chips broke first was my Lucifer2 chip which only chipped a little but enough that it was unusable then one of my dragon chip's prings strait up just snapped off. I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem or if it's just user error
Didn’t exactly happen to me with a Superking chip but with a gt chip. I started to notice that my dragon chip burst a ton more and checked it out to find that two of the teeth were completely broken off.
(Apr. 11, 2022  8:30 PM)WorldKai Wrote: Didn’t exactly happen to me with a Superking chip but with a gt chip. I started to notice that my dragon chip burst a ton more and checked it out to find that two of the teeth were completely broken off.

Weird
Personally haven't had any issues. Could possibly be a QC issue with your copies or just unlucky - it's not a widespread issue.
Though i've seen these kind of breaks before, i haven't necessarily had consistent back to back breaks with SK chips. The only chips that i can think of right off that have broke are Valkyrie, Wyvern, Solomon and i think a Dragon.
I have had a helios2 chip snap in the same way, pretty upsetting. It's kind of a fragile design though, with the tall poles and non-reinforced 90 degree angle joint they use.