We are looking for translators!

We have been in talks with some groups who think it will be beneficial for us to start writing in more languages. Therefore, we are looking for people to help translate our content. If you are fluent in English and another language, please send me a PM and we can talk about setting you up.
Yo habla Español, pero yo no lo tiene mucho tiempo en mis manos.

EDIT: Cant you just use online translators?
(Nov. 15, 2008  1:56 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: EDIT: Cant you just use online translators?

These aren't accurate at all.
what?
Most online translators takes words literally. Just as in spanish, "a" will mean "to" but it is also a used with words such as "ir" which means "go". Well you know that right! Wink
Oh, erm yea ofcourse i knew that XD
maybe i can translate to arabic but i dont think we need arabic in this site lol
So will you have a Japanese "division" of the site?
Sort of like Wikipedia??
(Nov. 15, 2008  4:55 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: So will you have a Japanese "division" of the site?
Sort of like Wikipedia??

Not sure yet.
Yeah translators are real bad at stuff like that. Language teachers can ALWAYS tell when people use them.

So, if you had another language section of the site would it be a completely different site or just a translated version of these boards/wiki?
The boards wouldn't be translated, but the Wiki articles would.
this is a great idea! my cozin is fluent in spanish and english,do i tell her?
(Nov. 17, 2008  1:16 PM)shinigami Wrote: that sounds like a lot of work

Um, yes. Speechless
Well, I'm portuguese, I could do portuguese translation I guess.Joyful_3
I speak spanish since I am part Panamanian. My mom is from Panama so Spanish was obviously her first language. I could do the Spanish section but itd take me a bit and I`d need some sort of bribe *cough* mfb *cough*
Je peux les traduire en Français si vous voulez.
maybe i can translate it in german

i can remember that i drop this idea long time ago, i think this is going to help some users here to understand it better.

ps. no I'm not dead, but don't play beyblad long time ago in i don't think i will play again but that's not a reason why i shouldn't help the forum Grin