Wave Wide Defense Discussion

It seems like they're even...

Burn Aquario 90WD VS Burn Aquario 90W2D
WD: 5 wins
W2D: 5 wins
Draws: 2 (both were redone afterwards)

Both molds were the same, and there was a bottom switch after 5 rounds. I should test more with it, but I will have to save it for another day.
Wow! Nice results, Are they both the same Burn molds?

Does it get knocked off balance if hit? I think so, because, the waves might cause scraping against the floor.

Edit: Striked off the text because I got the answer, sorry for not reading well.
Yet another variation of WD that appears equal to its predecessor...

Are you going to do tests using Earth?

Also he said both Burns were the same mold.
Ugh, god dangit.
Thanks though!!
(Mar. 26, 2011  3:19 PM)Electric Wrote: Wow! Nice results, Are they both the same Burn molds?

Does it get knocked off balance if hit? I think so, because, the waves might cause scraping against the floor.

(Mar. 26, 2011  2:07 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Both molds were the same

and IIRC low the S series have more balance on low tracks then high, so could you test with 145 OkiBlaze?
Did the second-launched combination always win ?
Even though Solo-Spin time doesn't prove anything, I want to request a Solo-Spin time of WD and W²D.

I'd also request this tested against PD, If you don't have it, disregard it.
take video
I am starting to think that aggressive movement thing is only active when it is worn down.

Or am I being an idiot not knowing that it was a rumor?
(Mar. 26, 2011  3:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Did the second-launched combination always win ?

It seemed like it a lot of the time.
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:47 PM)Bey Philosopher Wrote: I am starting to think that aggressive movement thing is only active when it is worn down.

Or am I being an idiot not knowing that it was a rumor?

The aggressive movement can happen at any point in time at any condition. The WDs I used in my videos in addition to my launches made them very aggressive even though they were mint.
I'm guessing this is steroids for Bluezee? Haha, I think I might get this just for W2D..
(Mar. 26, 2011  11:28 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: It seemed like it a lot of the time.

Hm, in cases like this I think the results are just irrelevant. You would need to battle with a second player with equal "skill" to yours.

The same thing happened when I tried to test Earth Bull 145WD with and without a Metal Face. It just does not mean anything unfortunately.
YAY! At least there is one useful part of Fang Leone... Test against Earth please.
(Mar. 27, 2011  12:29 AM)GaleForce Wrote: At least there is one useful part of Fang Leone...

well since fang and leone II are not tested yet you can't really say that
(Mar. 27, 2011  12:32 AM)zardflare Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2011  12:29 AM)GaleForce Wrote: At least there is one useful part of Fang Leone...

He's saying that W2D is useful.
(Mar. 27, 2011  12:36 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2011  12:32 AM)zardflare Wrote:

He's saying that W2D is useful.

the way he said it was like W2D is fang leone's only useful part, but fang and leone II are not tested yet...
Hmmmm.

Sorry to be a Pain in the carp but Could you do a Vid?
I just wanna see how it Performs and Moves etc etc.
(Mar. 27, 2011  12:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Hm, in cases like this I think the results are just irrelevant. You would need to battle with a second player with equal "skill" to yours.

The same thing happened when I tried to test Earth Bull 145WD with and without a Metal Face. It just does not mean anything unfortunately.
That is what I worried about, haha. Unfortunately, no one around here plays as much as I do...

What would you like me to do with the thread then?
Keep it open because people should be getting W²D soon as well, hopefully.

You could also test it for Defense and ... Attack, I suppose ?
Ah, this is a pleasant surprise.

Did W2D not experience any balance issues at all?
(Mar. 27, 2011  6:25 AM)Diamond Wrote: Ah, this is a pleasant surprise.

Did W2D not experience any balance issues at all?

No, not really. It lost balance once or twice, and it lost a lot of spin as a result.
Can you do battles with this on 230 to see if the balance differs?
(Mar. 27, 2011  12:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

That is extremely hard isn't it?
Can you test it against the rest of the D series if you have them?

Have you tested Fang yet?