Wassap Users!

Hey WBO users! I'm new and just wanted to say hi to everyone on the site (users and admins). Looking foward to being on the site!Stupid
I hope you have as much fun as I am with this wonderful community. Confused These guys are pretty knowledgeable, so take advantage.
Welcome!
Where are you from?
Welcome to the WBO! Where abouts are you from? Smile
welcome explore a little bit .enjoy!
Wow! To think that I made this late last night! I've actually been on this site plenty before I got an account. I'm in U.S. (won't give specifics), but I have Storm Pegasis. Raykon, you have a Passport. How does that work out?
Okay, since an introduction topic probably isn't all that fun, I think I'll add some sort of side-topic. If you have ideas, write on the board!
You can buy a Passport by clicking 'Passport' next to Members list on the menu. It costs 10USD and the money goes towards the website. If you do donate 10USD you get a Passport face and you get to go in to WBO tournaments free for a whole year. I think I said everything right..
(Feb. 14, 2010  2:35 AM)Raykon Wrote: You can buy a Passport by clicking 'Passport' next to Members list on the menu. It costs 10USD and the money goes towards the website. If you do donate 10USD you get a Passport face and you get to go in to WBO tournaments free for a whole year. I think I said everything right..

Um, yeah, I kinda knew that. I wanted to know how the passport has helped you, or made it more fun of an experience, etc. Odd question, but who said tha tI was normal?
I see, sorry then. Um, it hasn't really 'helped' me. But it is just easier to go to tournaments. And huh ? I don't think I should continue to post in the thread as it could just spam the thread up. So you could always just PM me.
Hey welcome.And hi back! Smile
Quick question, if any mods are reading this, or anyone who knows the answer is reading this: is it okay to have a side topic in the introduction topic? And thanks for the warm welcomes from everyone who wrote in this post!
(Feb. 14, 2010  4:19 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Quick question, if any mods are reading this, or anyone who knows the answer is reading this: is it okay to have a side topic in the introduction topic? And thanks for the warm welcomes from everyone who wrote in this post!
Hm, usually we try to remain on topic. It depends what you were planning to discuss, if it is worth it ...

As for the Blader Passport, it helps in that it gives you easy access to any of the tournaments held within the next year. We hope to be able to do more with the money gotten from that and the regular entry fees, however some of our projects are already not cheap to get done.
(Feb. 14, 2010  4:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, usually we try to remain on topic. It depends what you were planning to discuss, if it is worth it ...

As for the Blader Passport, it helps in that it gives you easy access to any of the tournaments held within the next year. We hope to be able to do more with the money gotten from that and the regular entry fees, however some of our projects are already not cheap to get done.

Yeah, that's always tough. Thanks for the info tho. Good luck with fund raising!