[Washington, USA]

Hello Washington bladers! In the past few weeks, I have been drumming up interest in my neighborhood, and scouting organization for a potential tournament. The details are in the finalizing stage right now, as I have approx 12-14 people interested, and due to my involvement with VFW hall #4992, I was able to secure ANY Saturday, free! The reason that I am posting this thread is to alert all Washingtonians about a tournament in its final stages.

I would also like to make a list of all Washington bladers below, to serve as incentive for other users to hold tournaments.

List:

Zephyr
Fangblader
PunkBlader
Furyphoenix3838
Leone=best
kanato dolsrin
Wolf906
DracoWBO
All Gen Blader
beyblade4ever
Robert Ritchie
beyblade707
So far that is 12, but I know about 5 kids who haven't made accounts yet.
What city is the VFW hall in? You should check out Beyblade Washington on facebook. I am looking to do a tourney so let me know!
I already looked at Beyblade Washington, i liked it.

The VFW hall is in Silverdale, at 9981 Central Valley Road.
Oh yeah. Washington is really starting to have some epic beyspirit!
Anyways, I might go.
what about me? im from oregon.. Unhappy
With all this beyspirit we need a tourney. My thread go shut down by Kai V for having too percise of instructions. I don't get it I thought I was supposed to have good details to people can get the jist of what/when/where.

*sadface*

But for the heck of it I will post what I am thinking of-
A tourney at peter kirk park on a staturday in september. There are restrooms and food nearby. This is also right next to a transit center so it is easy to get to by bus.

All I really need is to know who is in.
(Aug. 22, 2011  6:28 PM)bey-modder Wrote: what about me? im from oregon.. Unhappy

What about you? Ever heard of Nano? He's hosting a tournament last time I checked. Or just host your own.
i can join
(Aug. 22, 2011  11:33 PM)PunkBlader Wrote: With all this beyspirit we need a tourney. My thread go shut down by Kai V for having too percise of instructions. I don't get it I thought I was supposed to have good details to people can get the jist of what/when/where.

*sadface*

A thread cannot be made for a tournament until it is approved ... Topics in the WBO General are really just to gather general interest.
(Aug. 23, 2011  3:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  11:33 PM)PunkBlader Wrote: With all this beyspirit we need a tourney. My thread go shut down by Kai V for having too percise of instructions. I don't get it I thought I was supposed to have good details to people can get the jist of what/when/where.

*sadface*

A thread cannot be made for a tournament until it is approved ... Topics in the WBO General are really just to gather general interest.

Oh. Okay I thought I was gathering interest by telling people what I wanted to do. Just brain storming really. So how can I properly propose a tourney?
Post in the Event Proposals forum ... Have you even ever read our Event Guide ?
(Aug. 23, 2011  4:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Post in the Event Proposals forum ... Have you even ever read our Event Guide ?

Yes I did O.o
you can count me in.......im down right in on WA EVENTS just cant do OR events anymore but im sure its pretty safe here! i have stadiums and could help in other things too!

that and my sister is a pretty good score keeper LOL there is nothing like telling my sister we are going to seattle for a few days!

aw nothing like Washingtonians rofl!
(Aug. 23, 2011  7:26 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: that and my sister is a pretty good score keeper LOL there is nothing like telling my sister we are going to seattle for a few days!

Does your sister have an account here?
(Aug. 24, 2011  2:53 AM)/Zephyr/ Wrote: Does your sister have an account here?

No, she does not Beyblade or even into it in any way or form she’s only a score keeper and keeps me company and usually works as my co-pilot on trips. we always worked together.
Let me clear things up a bit. This is in no way a tournament. This is a thread that is drumming up interest for a potential event. Just because I have some details of the tournament sorted out does not equals a tournament next week. Maybe not even until school has started. Just stay patient, and all your dreams will come true.

(person in bolded letters, i'm talking to you)
(Aug. 24, 2011  7:19 PM)/Zephyr/ Wrote: Let me clear things up a bit. This is in no way a tournament. This is a thread that is drumming up interest for a potential event. Just because I have some details of the tournament sorted out does not equals a tournament next week. Maybe not even until school has started. Just stay patient, and all your dreams will come true.

(person in bolded letters, i'm talking to you)

nice, that is cler. but i just need the info before i do anything. or come. z
Anyone going to the hasbro/TRU tourneys on sat? I might if I am feeling better by then. I am short so I can pass for a kid lol.

I am debating weather I should use the TRU in Bellevue Lynnwood or Northgate. I am leaning more twards Bellevue because it is easier for me to get to with saturday bus scedules. I would prefer Northgate or Lynnwood because all the preppy people in Bellevue sorta make me stick out for being the 1 person who does not care for abercrombie lol.

(wow I can spell)
I may try to host a tournament in Longview Washington
I spelled Longview right >: (
I'll also be able to go to most tournaments in Washington and Oregon
(Aug. 27, 2011  3:25 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: I may try to host a tournament in Longview Washington

I got my Challenger in Longview LOL and its really not that far from me!!!

i might go!!!! but i'm very paranoid about going to events these days. its possible i might not go to any EVENTS anymore but i still has a heart but im thinking rationally that Beyblade is not worth it.

im definitely not going to the toys r us, not worth it in the end. and the only close enough one to me is in OR. and that’s a bad idea. im safer here in WA.
(Aug. 27, 2011  5:12 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: Longveiw is too far for me. Unhappy
deal with it I drive 2 hours for tournaments

(Aug. 27, 2011  8:22 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  3:25 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: I may try to host a tournament in Longview Washington

I got my Challenger in Longview LOL and its really not that far from me!!!

i might go!!!! but i'm very paranoid about going to events these days. its possible i might not go to any EVENTS anymore but i still has a heart but im thinking rationally that Beyblade is not worth it.

im definitely not going to the toys r us, not worth it in the end. and the only close enough one to me is in OR. and that’s a bad idea. im safer here in WA.
who's your Challenger?
(Aug. 29, 2011  1:36 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  5:12 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: Longveiw is too far for me. Unhappy
deal with it I drive 2 hours for tournaments

*claps* EPIC WIN!

i drove to CA and wanted to battle some one who decided they where too good to battle, thats a fail! i was willing to go distence for a beyblade tourny, i might still but i rather know there are others my age. =) well if we can get a big enough here in WA you can definitly count me in!!!!! (as you notice this is more or less a battle with heart and brains.)

LMAO my Challenger is NEMISIS, and NEMISIS is my car! A Tungsten RT dogde challenger LOL.
I want to do a tourney and I keep trying to plan it but I keep messing up >>
EeeEee if a tournament gets started, ill be glad 2 come, i need a better challenge so i can become better!!!EeeEee