[Washington, USA]

I could make it to this... If it goes down.
(Aug. 31, 2011  2:44 AM)Robert Ritchie Wrote: I could make it to this... If it goes down.

It is definitely going down, I just need to sort out school and clear up a weekend.

p.s. I added you to the Washington bladers list.
I have decided that I am going to try my best to get a tourney going as clumsy as I can be with understanding this site.

My offer still stands for a tourney at Kirkland's peter kirk park, a saturday in september. post who is in and I will make a tourney proposal in the fourm. Lets get it ripping Washington!
Hey sorry guys im going to have to say I actually wont be going to any Beyblade related events, I’ll be heading to OR on the 6th to my dads so I can show in car shows and learn to handle a standard transmission, and hoping to get another car I can deface (excited)LOL so im booked right on up every week for the rest of the year (no joke). Then after next year it ends my free year.

But is anyone going to the Anime con here in Vancouver, WA? I’ll be going!!!!!
I live in the seattle area & i would love love love to attend a tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Definitely. I am getting school sorted out, Ill just have to sort out a weekend okay with me, you all, and the moderators.
I live in lakewood and silverdale would be great cause i got realitves over there, that means i might go sounds great and how much is entry? cause i dont have a passport
(Oct. 15, 2011  6:24 PM)Kid Driger Wrote: i might go sounds great and how much is entry? cause i dont have a passport

Entry is $5. Passports cost $10 a year and get you a Face, free tournament entry, and access to the monthly giveaways.
guys I'm gona try to host a tournament on 12-17-11 in Kelso WA if u think u can come message me if yes
I need your help
(Oct. 29, 2011  6:52 PM)All Gen Blader Wrote: guys I'm gona try to host a tournament on the 3rd in Kelso WA if u think u can come message me if yes
I need your help
I'll come to the tournament
nice to see something happening. this thing has been pretty dead all the times i checked.
All Gen Blader said he should be able to host a tournament in Longview or Kelso in Washington state
don't put me on this list of people who can come to tournaments
got the tournament prefrom page thing up come check it out
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Washingt...#pid833915
it got deleted XD
This place is dead, All Gen Blader dosen't have enough bladers for the tournament in kelso 3 river mall food court so hury up and pm him if you can come
I think that this place should be more active with the upcomeing Washington tournament comeing up here soon but like you said Blader239, I need more Bladers
I could probably host a tourney in a park. The weather is nasty right now so that probly won't work till spring. I was thinking of possibly, Kirkland, Lynnwood, Woodinville or Redmond. Please let me know if any of those locations work for you guys. I would say Seattle but I don't know the area well enough.
(Nov. 28, 2011  8:19 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: I could probably host a tourney in a park. The weather is nasty right now so that probly won't work till spring. I was thinking of possibly, Kirkland, Lynnwood, Woodinville or Redmond. Please let me know if any of those locations work for you guys. I would say Seattle but I don't know the area well enough.
Can you go with the closet thing to south Washington as possible so that I will be more likely to come on time, and I wont be able to come next weekend or any day not on a weekend. thanks
Sadly no. With no car I am limited to King County because of buses. It would take me a day to get there by bus so I'd spend a fortune on a hotel. I think we should arrange a tourney sometime around sakura con in the greater Seattle area.
That's ok can you pm me around the time your having it
also those coming to my tournament is delayed to next week
Is this thread still active? I'm in Burien, near Seattle WA and im trying to find some teammates, opponents, etc. and i have reach to as far as buses will take me to easy locations, but i think a grand meeting and tourney would be sweet! so if anyone knows who can or wants to help host one lets get this show on the road!
I have kinda given up on making any tourneys since no one really seems to want to start one. When I did post a proposal Kai-V shot it down pretty quick.

I think the Crossroads mall where they have tables in front of the game shop would be perfect though.
I live in washington and ihave lazurta bull aquario pegasus and l drago
Can u host a tourny at the commons mall in federal way?
Im also a washington blader can you add me to the list.