69.23%
September 31 at 3 o'clock
0%
October 1st at 2 o'clock
23.08%
October 8 at 3 o clock
7.69%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
(Jul. 18, 2010  7:55 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Yeah XD But we still have 8 even if you don't count him so we are good.

@StormMetal101 just be patience I can't change the speed of which they approve the tournament.

Bribing them with candy always works lol
Ha ha , Import Beyblade candy from Japan and use that XD

Hopefully Once/If this tournament gets certified to be official maybe Alot of people might sign up since this Is the first tournament in the US so far this year and since its in the Countrys Capital.
Yups so siced... anyone wanna trade my Stoem Capicorne?
StormMetal101 , Once/If the tournament gets approved about 2 or so weeks before the tournament I am aloud to make a thread were everyone attending can list what they are going to be selling/trading there
Awesome that makes 10
AcidRonnin
Bdaichi
BeybladerMatt
BeybladerLouie
Chalcon
Flame
HolyBlades
RultzBud
StormMetal101
Toonpenguin

And if you count BeybladerMatt's Brother and Bdaichi's friend thats 12
xD xD xD cant wait!!! Storm Pegasus is gonna own DC!!
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
So here is whats up.
Since most of you are newer members the mods need to make sure your not gonna leave the forums Before the tournament.
So ALL people who said they can possibly attend PLEASE stay active on the forums
If you do this we are a shoe in for getting this officialized

(I will forward this message to all possible attendees as a reminder/ to inform those who haven't read the post)
No its not official.
But if you guys stay active for a few weeks(2-4) then it can get approved
I'm positive that Me,Bdaichi,Chalcon,StormMetal101,HolyBlades, and Rultzbud,and AcidRonnin(maybe) will stay actives its the other 3 that i'm not sure will stay active
I'm with you. hey is the Japanese beyblades more stronger?
This isn't the place to ask that use the "Ask a Question, Get A Answer thread"
(Jul. 19, 2010  2:22 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote: I'm with you. hey is the Japanese beyblades more stronger?

Toon is right.
But currently I think they are all the same.
Japanese blades just look kooler.
Hasbro is giving us some puke green and piss yellow colored beyblades lol
By staying active, do they mean active posting? I will mostly lurk and read the threads, but I don't really have much to post, does that mean I'm "active"?
Not 100% sure you need to atleast be on the forums . And maybe post once or twice
(Jul. 19, 2010  2:40 AM)Rultzbud Wrote: By staying active, do they mean active posting? I will mostly lurk and read the threads, but I don't really have much to post, does that mean I'm "active"?
Well, do try to post once in a while.
well ill always be active Grin
Hey guys sorry but I'm overseas, I will still be able to make it to the tourney, and thanks toonpenguin for taking charge while im not here.
(Jul. 19, 2010  12:41 PM)Flame Wrote: Hey guys sorry but I'm overseas, I will still be able to make it to the tourney, and thanks toonpenguin for taking charge while im not here.

Ha more like BDaichi :p
Toon didn't do anything.
Jk Jk XD
Ha ha very funny Bdaichi

ALSO GREAT NEWS

There is a person on youtube called Zenrai001(Kyd_Lightning on the forums). I informed him of this tournament, and he said he may be able to come. BUT thats not the Best part.
He said that he Will MENTION the tournament in his next video.
This is so epic that he's going to do it. His videos get 200-500 views each. This can spread the word even quicker and get more people to join.