September 31 at 3 o'clock
0%
October 1st at 2 o'clock
23.08%
October 8 at 3 o clock
7.69%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
My Pegasus/Leone/L-Drago is gonna win! >Smile
(Jul. 15, 2010  9:13 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: NO it is not official. We need 2 more people to say they can attend before I can get it offcialized by the WBO
As for the name I've decided to call it
"Beyblade Battle Bash"

Hahah love how your stealing my name :p
I should have copy written that lol.

----
O yeah I gonna ask my friend also if he wants to go.
Hes go to the 'Otakon' one also.
So yeah he might be down.
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:09 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: How about you Bdaichi?

Yeah I gonna go,
Just tell me the date so I can take off work just in case.
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:02 PM)BDaichi Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:09 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: How about you Bdaichi?

Yeah I gonna go,
Just tell me the date so I can take off work just in case.

Its on September 25 2PM at the DC Monument Park now all we need is 1 more
Bdaichi Sorry about stealing the name XD, I was just going through the East coast thread and saw it and assumed you weren't using it XD

Also Bdaichi If your friend can, Get him to register because if he's a registered member he can count as 1 of the 8 we need to get this officialized

@Stormmetal I counted Bdaichi In the original 6 so we still need 2 more, iif His friend can register for the WBO then we only need 1
hmm September is a good date for me on 26th @ 2 any deadline to sign up?
YEah i can maybe go but only if its on semptember 26
Its actually on the 25th (The 26th is a sunday so we moved it back a day )
There is no deadline.

So I assume you want to sign up That makes Eight

List of attendes
AcidRonnin
Bdaichi
BeybladerMatt
Flame
HolyBlades
RultzBud
StormMetal101
Toonpenguin

Thats awesome we have Eight, thats just enough people to get it officialized by the WBO
(Jul. 17, 2010  9:07 PM)Holyblades Wrote: hmm September is a good date for me on 26th @ 2 any deadline to sign up?
Washington D.C*
Holyblade dont forget to train Storm Capicorn and Dark Wolf and u maybe can spend a night in my place just enough time to train
(Jul. 17, 2010  9:13 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: Holyblade dont forget to train Storm Capicorn and Dark Wolf and u maybe can spend a night in my place just enough time to train
im free next week we can train each other dang in been awhile for us O.O
I'm still in SC then after that Im going to FL we can hook up the first week of september oh and ur gonna love youre beyblades trust me
(Jul. 17, 2010  9:15 PM)Holyblades Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  9:13 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: Holyblade dont forget to train Storm Capicorn and Dark Wolf and u maybe can spend a night in my place just enough time to train
im free next week we can train each other dang in been awhile for us O.O
edit: during old fashion beyblade was okay even tho i liked the metal ones, old ones now im have to buy 2 tmw at wal mart Grin
Dont forget about Dark Wolf and Storm Capicorn and ask ToonPenguin about it becuase this is new and improved beyblades
ah i talked to my dad we r going Wal mart soon before or after dad gym classes
You know the beyblade u getting? And i changed my mind u should get three(NOT 2) try getting Storm Aquario Dark Wolf and Storm Capicorn ALSO you have to be on this website EVERYDAY for infos and ask the guy where the beyblades are becuase they be moving stuff
darn in England there is not even a sign of Metal Fusion blades but in America they are everywhere and England and America were supposed to have the same metal fusion release dates, tragic right
VERY TRAGIC like Mr. Omar says on Everybody Hates Chris
P.S guys this isn't the thread to talk about getting blades and stuff.

Hm we need stadiums and stuff.
Like official ones that we can use.
I have one I can bring its the one from the Peg and wolf set (Japanese)

Also if this get offical'lized
We prob have to do the bey passport thingCrying
So I would think each person coming would pay 5 bucks to get in if I am correct.
And we can use the money to buy prizes and what not.
1st choice capicom and idk for 2nd lawl
Yeah 5 dollars is the WBO fee and that goes to the WBO. We could charge a few dollars more to cover prize fees

*Note* I'm currently working on submiting this to get officialized, I'm just checking my grammer and such before I submit it but it looks like this might become official
oh what are the prizes Grin?
BDaichi yah youre right but do they sell the passport at the Tourney?

@Holyblades-That was BDaichi he's an intresting blader