Warning for all Helios Volcano Owners

So when I put the bey back in my collection, you're saying I should leave it in limit break mode?
(Dec. 10, 2020  12:33 AM)g2_ Wrote: So when I put the bey back in my collection, you're saying I should leave it in limit break mode?

Yeah that’s what they are saying. No pressure on the spring.
And also better performance in my opinion so it's a win win
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:13 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  12:33 AM)g2_ Wrote: So when I put the bey back in my collection, you're saying I should leave it in limit break mode?

Yeah that’s what they are saying. No pressure on the spring.
Understandable, thank you for clarifying.
what about beys like geist that have springs that only compress when spinning
at any speed they would thwack though
(Dec. 10, 2020  4:55 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: what about beys like geist that have springs that only compress when spinning

There seems to be a lot of confusion that only some Beyblades with springs wear everything with a spring will wear some faster than other some for the good some for the worse but they all get weaker over time and depending on how you treat them
ahh ok
so something like imperial isnt at risk but volcano is?
(Dec. 10, 2020  5:00 AM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  4:55 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: what about beys like geist that have springs that only compress when spinning

There seems to be a lot of confusion that only some Beyblades with springs wear everything with a spring will wear some faster than other some for the good some for the worse but they all get weaker over time and depending on how you treat them
Also on Cho-Z Awakening beys, the spring gets weaker over time, and the wings get easier to open.
hey i cant seem to take of the z chip from my zone' driver. can anyone help me?
nothing and absorb seem to get weak slightly faster too
(Dec. 10, 2020  4:19 PM)Ilikespriggan Wrote: hey i cant seem to take of the z chip from my zone' driver. can anyone help me?

Having the same problem here, nothing yet
Same here It is stuck, now I can't remove it, I wanted to make Perfect Phoenix Ωuter Xceed' +Z but +Z failed on me
The same thing happened to me!