Wanna Blade Vancouver!

Hello from Coquitlam British Columbia Canada! I got into Beyblade via my son's interest in it and now I am looking to organize and eventually meet with like minded fans! Of course this is all relative to the current state of the pandemic! Looking to eventually Host WBO level tournaments here in Vancouver and form a respectful community.
(Sep. 05, 2021  12:37 PM)LoneBagelfafnir Wrote: Hello from Coquitlam British Columbia Canada! I got into Beyblade via my son's interest in it and now I am looking to organize and eventually meet with like minded fans! Of course this is all relative to the current state of the pandemic! Looking to eventually Host WBO level tournaments here in Vancouver and form a respectful community.

i can't even pronounce coquitlam right... lol

anyway welcome to these poggrounds! here you will find many pogchamps! well, hope you enjoy!
(Sep. 05, 2021  1:17 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2021  12:37 PM)LoneBagelfafnir Wrote: Hello from Coquitlam British Columbia Canada! I got into Beyblade via my son's interest in it and now I am looking to organize and eventually meet with like minded fans! Of course this is all relative to the current state of the pandemic! Looking to eventually Host WBO level tournaments here in Vancouver and form a respectful community.

i can't even pronounce coquitlam right... lol

anyway welcome to these poggrounds! here you will find many pogchamps! well, hope you enjoy!

THANKS!👍

Welcome Friends! Enjoy this .magical nice Community

Hello Friend We hope you make good friends in this realm Or else...... (lol jk Have Fun On WBO!!!!!)
(Sep. 05, 2021  4:46 PM)Beykid2.0 Wrote:

Hello Friend We hope you make good friends in this realm Or else...... (lol jk Have Fun On WBO!!!!!)

Thanks!