WWE

Poll: RAW or Smackdown?

RAW
100.00%
Smackdown
0%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
im not expecting many people because none of my threads are big hits
I swear we SHOULD already have one of these threads, if not then please give us your thoughts on WWE etc, it wil make the thread a "big hit"
Well I will try my best but YOUR thoughts and YOUR views one wrestling is all up to you.
ok then um what is everybodys thought on the annual draft last week RAW lost Sin Cara NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Pinching_eyes_2 but they still hav morrison XD
Did Corre or Nexus beat up anyone lately?
No offence to fans but I personally think WWE is horrible. They do more talking than fighting.
(May. 01, 2011  11:28 AM)RowDog Wrote: No offence to fans but I personally think WWE is horrible. They do more talking than fighting.

I also think its horrible.
I just like watching them insult other wrestlers
I also like groups ganging up on people
I gave up wrestling last year but im starting to watch it again
I've been watching some WWE vids since The Miz came on Blue Peter.
@ Bakers Dozen um Corre or nexus havent beaten up anybody its mainly been the opposite and a new topic the results from Extreme Rules
Layla d michelle mcool she was then fired
Cena d miz and morrison for the wwe championship
christain d alberto del rio new world heavyweight champion
Big show & kane d wade barret and ezeikel jackson for tag team championship
kofi d sheamus for us championship
orton d cm punk
Mysterio d rhodes
michael cole and swagger d jerry and j.r
We all know this carp is carpin fake.
(May. 03, 2011  12:17 PM)scipio132 Wrote: We all know this carp is carpin fake.

YES!! WE DO
We just watch for the fun of it =P
@scipio132 i dont dis the carp u like so dis mine look the only reason i put this thread up because i thought people like wwe and scipio i dont give fat rats what u think
ok im going to help momiji for a second ok who might be goin to his tourney on May 28/29? anway back to wwe what about the john morrison and r truth fight do u think they should just make up or kick each others buts
ok since nobody has posted for a while ask me a question of wwe i'll awnser it so give ur questions...... COME ON!
what are your guys opinion on fruity pebbles i mean Jon Cena .

In my opinion i cant stand wwe anymore but i watch it seeing as i have been watching it for 14 years and i am 16
i like wwf because it was unpredictable and entertaining after this last wreslemania raw has been so boring its the same thing every year and smackdown has been dead since they decided to have all the good guys on raw and all the the newer guys on smackdown except ( Randy Ortan , Undertake, sin cara )

Kane is not the same anymore with out his mask and he just gets beat up by everyone now
The great Khalie use to be good wen he was fighting the undertaker and now hes so soft
rey mysterio is not good anymore cuz of his knee injury sin cara is his replacement
jon cena annoying he unbeatable and overrated i liked him better as a bad guy
undertake should turn in to the amrican bad ...
nexus dosent jump people anymore
the raw gm iss geting really annoying
WWE need to bring back Good superstars haveing the rock come back for like 3 weeks then leaving dose not count wwe needs

- the rock ( to stay )
- goldberug
- gold dust
- raven
- sabu
- rode dog
- x pac
- billy gun
- kevin nash
-ultimate warrior
- boogeyman
- RVD
- raver ramon
- doink the clown

if you dont know anything about theses guys then you dont know wwe
OK i know all the those wrestlers and i can tell u what happened to some of them 1. gold dust is still there he hasn't been wrestling for a while thats all
2. Kevin Nash is in TNA same with RVD and Jeff hardy and 3. boogeyman retired because he had to go to hospital for eating to many worms
Saddest moment of wwe Edge retiring i was so sad edge was da bomb what do u think the saddest moment was?
walks in to door "Undertaker and kane fan HERE!!!!"
We already have this topic, http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-GENERAL-...ING-THREAD use that if you want to talk about World Wrestling Entertainment.