yeah
53.33%
I care not for it
26.67%
noo
20.00%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
hey guys
i know wrestling is fake but its hilarious to watch the nonsensical plot twists and
i want to know your opinions on tna wwe roh and wrestling shows in general
eg
ever been to one
how was it
fav wrestlers
hated wrestlers
Goldberg and Rey Mysterio = Best wrasslers evar!

I wouldn't say wrestling's fake as most of them actually have background in wrestling as a sport, and the skills they've learnt translate well to wrestling entertainment. Brock Lesnar was pretty good, but now he's one of the best heavyweights in the UFC because of his wrestling skills.
yeah Rey Mysterio is freaking awesome
after the 619 you better call 911 lol
I used to watch wrestling approx 13 years ago.

HULK HOGAN!!!!!!!

In High School I did real wrestling. A lot more satisfying.
WHATCHA GONNA DO KHEL!!!!!!
lol but yeah amateur wrestling is much more enjoyable seeing as you don't get steel* chairs in the face
and that you really get to hurt people

* the chairs used in wrestling are usually made of a aluminium alloy
Y2J all the way man :3
TNA CAN'T BOOK MATCHES.
My favorite Wrestler is Jeff Hardy.

He's so bad-carp as a bad guy.

Anyone else noticed that TNA is becoming like WWF(WWE in it's Golden Days)?

I hate the G rating that WWE currently has.
My Fav are

John Cena , Randy Orton , The Rock , The Miz , Jack Swagger [ HEAVYARMS hates me for liking the last 2 ] lol but Miz & Jack just make me laugh even in my dark days
i dont get tna e.e i watch it one month , mr anderson. (kennedy) is a heel, a few weeks later hes a face then a heel then a face again like wth!!! its MJ all over again -.-
my fav superstars are

randy orton,jeffhardy,jeff jarrett,the sting,john cena,john morrison,brocklesnar..........
Takers streak Will not end!!
anyone seen last nights raw?? 3/28/11?

btw,i personally like stone cold steve austin,Rock from the old days and now evan bourne and alberto del rio!!
Meh fave wrestlers: The Miz, John Cena, Edge, Triple H, The Undertaker, Randy Orton.
Meh hated wrestler: (and the reasons): Alberto Del Rio (He cheats).

WRESTLEMANIA 27 IS COMING!!!
(Mar. 29, 2011  12:44 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Meh hated wrestler: (and the reasons): Alberto Del Rio (He cheats).

NO!!!
take that back Tongue_out,yeah he cheats but his submission is simply awesome Grin and i even like his catchphrase Tongue_out-"My name,My name is Alberto Del Rio...but you already know that". LOL!!
John Cena And Rey Mysterio All The Way, Mysterio Because Of His Cool Mask.
Is there any other reason people watch wrestling, besides for hilariousness and nonsensical plot twist. I just don't get it.
(Mar. 29, 2011  4:37 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Is there any other reason people watch wrestling, besides for hilariousness and nonsensical plot twist. I just don't get it.

I watch it for hilariousness and nonsensical plot twist, otherwise it sucks.

I kinda like the Kane guy, He's so cool, and I like the move Tombstone Pile-driver. It's pretty cool. I also like Kane, because he betrays Undie-taker [Did this on purpose]

Now just because I made fun of Undertaker's name, doesn't mean I don't like him.
I'm sure he won't kill me, as he won't be reading a spinning-top forum for kids.
(Mar. 29, 2011  6:38 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  4:37 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Is there any other reason people watch wrestling, besides for hilariousness and nonsensical plot twist. I just don't get it.

I watch it for hilariousness and nonsensical plot twist, otherwise it sucks.

I kinda like the Kane guy, He's so cool, and I like the move Tombstone Pile-driver. It's pretty cool. I also like Kane, because he betrays Undie-taker [Did this on purpose]

Now just because I made fun of Undertaker's name, doesn't mean I don't like him.
I'm sure he won't kill me, as he won't be reading a spinning-top forum for kids.

I see.

I was going to start watching it, but now I'm not. I don't want to watch sweaty men wrestle and fight in a "fakely" (just made my own word) manner. If they want to fight someone for real, I'll be glad to bite them to death.
(Mar. 29, 2011  1:06 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  12:44 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Meh hated wrestler: (and the reasons): Alberto Del Rio (He cheats).

NO!!!
take that back Tongue_out,yeah he cheats but his submission is simply awesome Grin and i even like his catchphrase Tongue_out-"My name,My name is Alberto Del Rio...but you already know that". LOL!!

Yes, his submission is awesome. But before he does that...HE FREAKIN' CHEATS!!!

Everyone agrees that his name should be "Alberto Del Stinko" lol.
My favorite wrestler is a secret but I can say I'm The Fire Wyrm, and WWE is awesome.
rock is waste.thats why he feared cena will beat him and he came in middle of the match and gave rockbottom.
GLAD THERE'S A THREAD FOR THIS!

As it turns out, I've been training to be a professional wrestler since June of this year and just had my first match!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVTmzxeaP...ture=share

I hope everyone enjoys it!
And please ignore the fact that I'm wearing jeans. My gimmick wasn't decided on until after the match and I'm ordering my ring gear soon!

EDIT: It's not fake, It's scripted. I was legit knocked out cold during my match and have multiple bruises and a dodgy shoulder from it. And the chairs are definitely steel. They hurt like hell.
I'm currently training every sunday for 4 hours.

I still remember the first time I attended, I was bearly able to move at all for an entire week because it takes so much out of you, especially bumping.