WD Defence?

That isn't anything close to a Zombie.
I never found using a small AR with Wide Defense to be effective for defense. I even tried Gyro Defense with Wide Survivor for maximum roundness and smoothness, but I still get better performance out of Smash Turtle or Upper Dragoon with Wide Defense.
That's because plastic absorbs hits better than metal.
What if you change the WD to MG? Then it's got plastic on the sides with very little notches.
(Mar. 03, 2009  9:10 AM)Giga Wrote: What if you change the WD to MG? Then it's got plastic on the sides with very little notches.

Nobody's ever done extensive tests, but I imagine it would fare quite well.
Ah, *steps forward* I will then.
Yeah, the MG WD needs more testing done on it still. I'll try the combo with that too, and possibly post the results.
I'm using spin Dragoon AR now, damn you SARK (SmallARKiller)
I believe I tested the MG Weight Disk idea too. I remember the prototype to Kagetsu-Shard was

Phantom Force War Lion
Hasbro MG WD
Neo Right HMC
Phantom Force SG Metal Ball 4 Balls

I used it at the World Championships.

I found that the Smash Turtle/Wide Defense was still more effective for Defense.
Whats the Diff with PF SGMBB? And why Hasbro MGWD?
Oh and I found Try Cutter
PF SG MetalBall is almost a gram heavier. Also, it absorbs hits better because of the elasticity of the different polymer used in its construction.

Hasbro MG disk has no spaces in its outer ring. The WD will not break like the Takara version does.
Ah, need a PF version then.
OMFG, are you serious. I sold my PF Draciel S about a year ago on ebay (for like 5 $), and kept my original. Damn, I want it back now. It's a good thing I have hasbro MG WD then, though.
Also, why PF War Lion? The plastic is better on that one, too? Cuz I got half a PF War Lion, lol.
Yeah the plastic is stronger on PF
(Mar. 09, 2009  8:40 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: OMFG, are you serious. I sold my PF Draciel S about a year ago on ebay (for like 5 $), and kept my original. Damn, I want it back now. It's a good thing I have hasbro MG WD then, though.
Also, why PF War Lion? The plastic is better on that one, too? Cuz I got half a PF War Lion, lol.

All the PF blades have reinforced plastic!
-.- If only I had known earlier. Thanks, though.
Yea, I was surprised when I first heard read it. I remember Brad trading like, 2 or 3 PF Wolborgs for like a carp load of carp!