WBO vs. Hasbro/Nelvana RPG Community Project- claim your job!

(Apr. 15, 2009  3:27 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: So.....You really need to take over the story for this. You are much more creative and funny than me XD. And that sounds really good. =)
My brother and I owned hundreds on 1in Pokemon figures. We even had some shipped from Japan before they were released back when we were about 8 or 9. We used Duplo legos to build houses and cars and carp for them. We gave each and every one of them a unique personality. We would constantly create scenarios like this. It got even funnier when we learned about the birds and the bees.

...We stopped playing when I was 12 or 13. I can't remember. I think the reason why we stopped was OtC, actually. Spent too much of my time there.

But we'd play for DAYS. Good practice for this sort of thing. We always had some kind of Murphy's Law incorporated into everything, too.
XD haha. Sounds like it was fun. I actually have a few of those. Also, pmed.
In case I hadn't mentioned. I'll be helping with spriting (and take over any of the spriting jobs that aren't taken soon), I'll be doing the composing, and I'll help with programming (as long as it's in GM).
I had a load of those Pokémon figures as well. I've given them away now though......

So what jobs still need filling? It's all rather confusing. Confused
(Apr. 14, 2009  6:17 PM)Giga Wrote: I think you will have to send something to Pichu first, no offence or anything but a Ten-Year old doing the coding for a game seems a bit, you'know off?

It doesnt in the land of geeks XD

Yeah, he is really good at coding. He proved me wrong. BeyRazor is all done by him (If thats what you mean, HTML wise) Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 15, 2009  2:27 PM)Rocky Wrote: So what jobs still need filling? It's all rather confusing. Confused
We need coders, battle engine spriter(and any other graphics we might need for the battle engine), tile spriter (as in the overworld backgrounds such as trees, houses, grass, etc.), and someone to make misc backgrounds for us for menus, etc.
It was in the first post....
BTW, HTML won't really help here, will it?
Going to go ahead and ask. Can I get a sample of what you were thinking of for the cutscenes, Deikalo?
Also, if someone else doesn't speak up soon, I will be taking over the rest of those jobs (including coding, ugh).
So..Im guessing now all the jobs are filled?
No, but I guess I can fill the ones left. I would rather have someone better than me code this, though. My coding abilities aren't too great.
(Apr. 16, 2009  10:27 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Going to go ahead and ask. Can I get a sample of what you were thinking of for the cutscenes, Deikalo?
Also, if someone else doesn't speak up soon, I will be taking over the rest of those jobs (including coding, ugh).
Check out the sprite sheets for the world ends with you. that's what I'm talking about. I can do that sort of thing.

Hell, even try youtubing the damn thing.
(Apr. 18, 2009  2:03 PM)Rocky Wrote: This, right?
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Misc/Squa...lWorld.gif
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Misc/Squa...lWorld.gif
Ugh, her waist makes me feel ill.....

Ooo, lots here. http://sdb.drshnaps.com/SpritesDS.htm
The url looks right and your comment is dead on.

I can't view it since I'm on my phone right now, but I'll assume it's correct.
I think I may be able to help a bit I'll try !
Ok, that sounds good Deikalo. Also, Lance Perfora, what do you wanna help with? Also you will need an example of your work if it's something specific.
OK you guys, I'm going to state this one more time and then I'm closing this thread.

I don't approve of this project. I don't think it's a good idea to isolate ourselves from a possible partnership with Hasbro/Nelvana by portraying them this way. Furthermore, I never gave anyone permission to use the WBO in this context, and while we are a fan-run, non-profit organization I definitely retain rights over it. Also, if you insert me into this game I'll be seriously mad.

I'm closing this thread now. Organize amongst yourselves what you want to do with this project, but keep the WBO out of it.