WBO vs. Hasbro/Nelvana RPG Community Project- claim your job!

I started making a beybalde RPG with gamemaker but it turned out too much for me alone, so Deikalo said we should do a community project and have many members work on it. Skip to page 7 for the more up to date posts.
Anyway, you can claim your job. If yu want to apply for a postion, post an example of you doing what you are applying for. EX: Show us a overworld sprite if you want to be a overworld spriter, etc. Also, give us a description of your in-game character when you apply.

Currently we need:
Overworld/Tile Spriter - Me(if needed)
Beyblade Design/Sprites -
Mapper/Backgrounds -
Coders -
Battle engine Coders (the coder can pick the program we make this in, though it was originally in Gamemaker) -
Composer/Music - Me (Done)
Character Design/Spriting - Me/BladeBee(Done)
Cutscene Artist/Programmer - Deikalo(Done)
Writer for the Story - Me/fraigbait/Deikalo (Done)

ANYTHING DONE WE DON'T NEED HELP WITH ANYMORE

I may be able to do some Spriting, Composing, character design, and minor programming if we GM.
So yeah. If you apply to help out, then you can also have a character in the game if you want (and you can if we feel you are major to the community; Brad, G, Rocky, Anubis; that's you guys).
make them ride motorcycles
(Sep. 12, 2008  4:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: make them ride motorcycles

Lol, but seriously, can anyone help out, I'm very unimaginitive, and I don't want to remake the old GBA game engine.
beyblade racing game off of mario kart's system
(Sep. 12, 2008  4:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: make them ride motorcycles

Beyblade on motorbike? That sounds familiar...

[Image: yugioh5ds.jpg]
There should be two friends, until beyblade they are best friends.
one of them gets really jealous (and sucks) so a bitter rivaly is created.

there should be a world ranking system, so to be the best you have to climb a ladder of global opponents, like ranking in medabots.
anyway rather than world champions ships tournament, its more like boxing and challenges.

you estranged friend should pop up. he should end up going a little mad because of the more you beat him.

YEAH
You should make it like one of the YGO games where you were able to walk around and challenge people. Also what types of blades are you using for the game?
Save yourself some time, and make a MUGEN fighting game with tops, because I'm tired of DragonBall Z Sprite games(that aren't The Legacy Of Goku series) and Street Fighter II clones.

(Sep. 12, 2008  5:04 AM)G Wrote: beyblade racing game off of mario kart's system

God, Konami is actually planning on doing in a future Yu-Gi-Oh! Game.
make the characters from the new anime,i mean ginga and his friends
Fangirls would heart you forever if you made a dating sim, and forget those rascally tops.
tao, you shouldnt really be here posting just for the frick of it. he wants a beyblade game.

My suggestions are have the Bladebreakers,The final team from every season, and the 4 new people.
use the PS1 battle system but where you walk around and stuff
do you mean a simple game like those of gba or a 3d game?? if 3d use tha gc battle system if its possible and make it 3d rpg and add online battle and use the mf beyblades
by the way wut game maker will u use
Game Maker is the name of the program, and I can't use 3d because Game Maker kind of sucks at it and I lost my registration code that allows 3d when I reformatted (or whatever) my computer. But I was thinking that I might use the PS1 version of the battle system, too. I probly won't use the new series because I don't have them and I would need to see the anime first. I mostly need help with how I would solve the easiness of the battle system and make it more challenging and not long and boring, like the G-rev game was. And how the stats for the beyblades would work/affect the beyblades.
Dragonball Z but instead of Ki Blasts have giant beyblades. KAMEHAMEHA BEYBLADE STYLE.

In all seriousness I heard most beyblade games sucked but I guess a you could find some sort of way to customise them and then choose different shooting styles and make it realistic to life? Meh.

EDIT: I just thought about it more and maybe have tournament style things to win money to buy stuff from a bey shop or to win bey parts per time? Random boosters etc.?

Pretty sure you could copy the main design of some yugioh game and edit stuff to make that work.
KAAAAAA-MEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAA-MEEEEEEEEE-(Really quickly) GO-SHOOT!
Ya, SurfingPikachao, the beyblade games were pretty bad, which is why I wanna make one that isn't but I want to know what you guys would want in it. And I would probably add random boosters and make it realistic. I just am not sure how to do it.
(Sep. 12, 2008  10:59 PM)Gotruto Wrote: tao, you shouldnt really be here posting just for the frick of it. he wants a beyblade game.

(Sep. 13, 2008  10:00 PM)Gotruto Wrote: KAAAAAA-MEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAA-MEEEEEEEEE-(Really quickly) GO-SHOOT!

Serious Way to practise what your preach.

SurfingPikachao, you just discribed the PS1 and GameCube games.

Advice, take the combat system of the previous ones (most seem the same, press one button to put winder in, press another to pull out the winder for speed) add tournament modes, but make a decent sized story mode aswell.
have you started with the game or not yet
Find you got me, i can be hypiocritic. But every1 is hypocritic atleast once in their life.
No, I haven't started with the game yet, really. I haven't had a chance to and I want to get a good idea of the engine first before I start to make it, since I'll probably add the Battle Engine first.
(Sep. 12, 2008  11:45 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: use the PS1 battle system but where you walk around and stuff
Ok, can you tell me a little of how that battle engine worked? I forgot since I havent played in like 2 years and i lost my emulator and ROM when my computer crashed.
go to EB and pay the $2 it costs for it
i would but I can't play it anymore anyway since my ps3 broke.