May

WBO X MB- Cyber Bit Beast Brawl! (See Event Description!)

Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
997 RC Raceway
7888 Anthony Hwy
  Do not park next to the Cafe, go to the Hobbyshop/Racetrack to park. Follow the WBO signs to get to the room we will be using.
12:00 PM on 05/21/2023
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Event Cap is 16

This is the first 3D printed beyblade WBO event ever! As stated before only 3D printed beys can be used in this event. “3D printed” means that for example if using a DB/BU bey, you have to use a custom 3D printed blade but you can use official parts for all other parts (however, if you wish you can use a fully 3D printed beyblade if it fits in the rules, however this is not required).

Rules that differ from the normal wbo rules go as follows

Rules on bey design themselves:

Beys must not exceed 100 grams on the overall combo, there will be scales at the stadium

Beys must not be harmful to people

Beys cannot be perfect circles 

Beys cannot have metal contact points

Only 3D printed custom beys can be used

Beys have to be compatible with the burst system and have to be able to burst

Rules on the format:
1v1 format
First stage is First to three (3) with the following values:
Outspin: 1 point 
Koes: 1 point 
Burst: 2 points 
Break (with spare available): 2 points 

In finals (top 4) it is still 1v1 format however the rounds now go to 5 points with the same point values 

Rules on mode changes:
Mode changes are free to be done at any time, if they require disassembly or not, even spin changes are legal 

STEPS TO MODE CHANGES
Announce to the judge and your opponent that you would like a mode change
Both you and your opponent will turn around for a maximum of one (1) minute 
Once you and your opponent are ready, or the one minute has passed you will turn around and present mode changes to your opponent
Once both bladers have inspected the opponents bey, the battle will continue 

Banned parts: Drift, metal drift, bearing drift, metal bearing drift 

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
Q: What is the stadium used and what is a ko counted as? 
A: The stadium used is the hasbro Pro Series stadium and a ko is when a bey stays in one of the four pockets, if a bey comes back out of the pocket that bey is still in play
Q: What happens if a bey breaks mid match? 
A: If a replacement part is available, the opponent will gain 2 points for breaking the bey and then the replacement will be used. If a replacement part is NOT available, the remaining bey and blader will win the battle with the losing blader aquiring a new bey to use for the remainder of the event.

As stated before, there are hand out Beyblades! Big thanks to Quake#0711 , 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝#8369 , and Nyx.#5157 from Modelbladers for designing all of the hand outs! They designed them so you can have a good time! There are 14 individual hand out (friedpasta, hosting the second plastics event and myself already have one each) beys with spares being made of 2 in case of any freak break. 

If you would like to use your own 3D printed beyblade you are more than free to do so! Just make sure it follows those guidelines above.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Sobbing that I cant come to this, hope it goes well tho!
Sounds interesting if I had a 3d printed beyblade I would come from NJ. Maybe if you also allowed Metal Fusion Beyblades as well then I would come.
(Apr. 22, 2023  7:04 PM)Luka03 Wrote: Sounds interesting if I had a 3d printed beyblade I would come from NJ. Maybe if you also allowed Metal Fusion Beyblades as well then I would come.

As it’s stated in the thread there are hand out beys (primarily custom db blades). I heavily encourage coming even if you’ve never seen anything 3D printed before in your life. Also no MFB beys will not be legal in this event as this is a burst event, thanks for reaching out!
I would come, but I don't think I can, sadly.
If there’s anyone who wants to play at the pla event after this one, but doesn’t have any beys. Let me know and I can make some combos so that more people can play
As the event is this Sunday some last minute reminders!

BRING YOUR OWN PARTS. The only parts I will be giving out (you’ll be able to keep them after the event!) will be the custom DB blade/interlock layer (non db bey that you only need a db disc and driver for)

You may want to bring other beys out of your collection as I’m sure people want to freeplay (this is at every tournament though so a reminder isn’t really needed)

Make sure if you can to sign up for the plastics tournament afterwards! As Icrazyeater posted above he will be lending some beys, I may be able to as well.

That’ll be all, thanks
Challonge: https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/b53ivn9i/groups

First place: Broyeeto
Second place: Angry Face
Third place: ICrazyEater

Will make spreadsheet asap
This event has been processed.