WBO Times Reopened! New management.

(Jul. 03, 2011  3:20 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: I'd like to apply to be the Comic Maker, even somebody was in already.

If you send me an example in a PM, I will consider making you a substitute.
(Jul. 03, 2011  12:12 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: EDIT: Thank you, I'd probably advise you to do this for every position, including the taken ones.

Everyone who is now in the committee, I have seen their work before.
Must be beyblade?
Or it can be anything else?
well sorry dude i m currently a little busy so can't work on our logo well can u tell me what dimensions should be there for our l0go
(Jul. 03, 2011  9:57 AM)BurnBlader Wrote: Would 200 x 40 ok?

i don't know that's why asking
Woah.... Kinda thin....

If Xlr8 agrees, I can help take some weight off his shoulders. I am just waiting for my new tablet to arrive *sigh* however I am doing some rough drafts with my mouse xD
(Jul. 03, 2011  10:02 AM)RAW Wrote: Woah.... Kinda thin....

If Xlr8 agrees, I can help take some weight off his shoulders. I am just waiting for my new tablet to arrive *sigh* however I am doing some rough drafts with my mouse xD

if u wanna help me u can dude
Yayzees, I will PM you with all the details.
We need 2 more people - The Interviewer and An Article Writer. I would also like to congratulate Flaming Aries on sending in his first article on the Tournaments in Nevada. Well Done!
(Jul. 03, 2011  12:18 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: We need 2 more people - The Interviewer and An Article Writer. I would also like to congratulate Flaming Aries on sending in his first article on the Tournaments in Nevada. Well Done!

Thanks you are the one who let me do it.
Everyone on the committee needs to send in their article, comic or story in by July 21.
(Jul. 03, 2011  7:13 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: Everyone on the committee needs to send in their article, comic or story in by July 21.

Do I need to send in another one?
Any more spots open?
(Jul. 06, 2011  8:42 PM)MonBey Wrote: Any more spots open?

We have the Article Writer Position open. Want to take it?
All take the article writer position! I am a journalist for my school I would be great! Please let me!
Sure! I'll send you an example...well...what do you want me to write about?
Both of You are going to have to send me an article and I'll judge to see who's the best. The topic is Hasbro vs Takara Tomy.
Could there be a story writer i can send you a story i'm making for an example
(Jul. 08, 2011  6:13 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: Could there be a story writer i can send you a story i'm making for an example

Read carefully the short story writer is RowDog
Can you chage my name to Fyurity Im monbey XD