WBO Times Reopened! New management.

This is the official WBO times thread. The last thread went out of business and was for lease. I am now the new manager. The newspaper will be out monthly. The Deadline for all articles is July 21.

The Staff:
BurnBlader - Creator and Writer

- Article Writer

Our Mystery Writer - Article Writer

- Article Writer

- Interviewer

Izuma Inzori - Graphics Designer

Flaming Aries - Tournament Writer

Mr.N - Combo Writer

- Episode Rater

- Short Story Writer

The jobs that are in bold, they are already taken. If you would like to apply for a job, please post below.
Graphics designer, comic creator, either is cool for me Joyful_3

Is there an application of some sort?
Just send me a PM with examples and if they're good I'll put you in the staff.
well like to apply for graphics designer for example go to my sig shop
When I get home I will send you one of my unfinished works, do they have to be BeyBlade related?

If not then I guess I can finish that one off and get one more started.
The first one doesn't, but for the rest of them can you do it BeyBlade related?
(Jul. 02, 2011  9:16 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: well like to apply for graphics designer for example go to my sig shop

Can you send me a signature that can be our logo. It has to say: WBO Times.
Good luck burn, make sure you put the articles on a good format. Trust me, I got beaten down for that.
Can I apply as a Graphic Designer ? Although I am going to send a example to you !
I would like to apply as a Combo Writer please.
(Jul. 02, 2011  5:00 PM)Zed Wrote: Can I apply as a Graphic Designer ? Although I am going to send a example to you !

The Graphic Designer slot is already taken by Xlr8.

And can I apply for Episode Rater? Thanks.
Oh , sorry ! Misread the post Pinching_eyes_2.
(Jul. 02, 2011  7:20 PM)Futomos Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2011  5:00 PM)Zed Wrote: Can I apply as a Graphic Designer ? Although I am going to send a example to you !

The Graphic Designer slot is already taken by Xlr8.

And can I apply for Episode Rater? Thanks.

You can be in. Your first episode is BeyBlade Metal Fusion Episode 1.
(Jul. 02, 2011  6:55 PM)Mr. N Wrote: I would like to apply as a Combo Writer please.

Sure you're in. If it keeps going this way, we should have the first issue out soon.
(Jul. 02, 2011  8:50 AM)BurnBlader Wrote: This is the official WBO times thread. The last thread went out of business and was for lease. I am now the new manager. All spots are open. The newspaper will be out monthly.

The Staff:
BurnBlader - Creator and Writer

- Article Writer

- Article Writer

- Interviewer

Xlr8 - Graphics Designer

RAW - Comic Maker

- Tournament Writer

Mr.N - Combo Writer

Futomos - Episode Rater

- Short Story Writer

The jobs that are in bold, they are already taken. If you would like to apply for a job, please post below.

can i be a tournament writer (in california)
Please take this seriously. And don't just go "first come, first served", actually ask for some type of way to determine if they are any good at what they ask to fill, or else the newspaper won't be any good.
could I apply for tournament writer
yeah i know but i think i would be good for itEee
(Jul. 02, 2011  9:00 PM)DARK WOLF WBBA Wrote: yeah i know but i think i would be good for itEee

edit:sorry I didn't see your post but if you can only do it in california I will do it every where else
(Jul. 02, 2011  9:00 PM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote: I'd like to apply to be an Article Writer.

I need you to send me an example. The first topic is Hasbro vs Takara Tomy. Please send me an example and I will consider your place.
(Jul. 02, 2011  8:58 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote: could I apply for tournament writer

Please send me an example of your work.
Everyone who wants to apply has to send me an example of your work.
^
Has to be tomorrow, I have not got my laptop atm.

I will be making some drafts for a Beyblade story, do you know how often releases will be?

This way I can make a good schedule etc.
We will be doing a monthly issue for now. If it gets bigger, we might do a weekly. You have already been accepted so you don't have to give an example but you do need to do your assigned work.
(Jul. 02, 2011  9:00 PM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote: I'd like to apply to be an Article Writer.

I am going to need an example. The topic is Takara Tomy vs Hasbro.
(Jul. 02, 2011  8:50 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Please take this seriously. And don't just go "first come, first served", actually ask for some type of way to determine if they are any good at what they ask to fill, or else the newspaper won't be any good.

Did no-one read this? If you don't at least see what the writers can do, there will be grammar mistakes, bad spelling, and just sloppy execution all over the place. At least ask for some type of demonstration, or else this won't become useful, nor a good use of your time. You still have to at least depict the WBO in the best possible manner, so silly mistakes would probably drive away potential readers.

EDIT: Thank you, I'd probably advise you to do this for every position, including the taken ones.
I'd like to apply to be the Comic Maker, even somebody was in already.
(Jul. 03, 2011  3:20 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: I'd like to apply to be the Comic Maker, even somebody was in already.

yes but he already got the spot it would be difrent if you had applied before. Unless BurnBlader says you can have it I don't think you're getting the position.