WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon

The OP states they're clearly not looking for any reps right now.

id like to help out im in melbourne australia! it would be awsome to help out Tongue_out_wink
I'd like cards please
(Nov. 30, 2011  6:34 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: I'd like cards please

You were already attributed to your closest Area Representative. Are you certain that your private messages are enabled, that you can receive some messages from other users ?
i would like a pack of these like about 20 of these and the nearest person is blitz
Hey just asking who is my closest rep because I haven't heard a thing I live in Sydney Australia
(Nov. 30, 2011  6:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2011  6:34 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: I'd like cards please

You were already attributed to your closest Area Representative. Are you certain that your private messages are enabled, that you can receive some messages from other users ?

my private messages are on and i am able to receive messages from other users i just haven't been contacted by my rep
who's the representative of hong kong now?
i am in india i want to help too
as i said before can i get some cards please i live in te bronx and there are plenty of peopl that i know that may want to join wbo
[Huge quote removed.]

where do you need the areaepresentative?
[Huge quote removed.]

And i also need a card.
Do not quote huge posts. Post your area and a representative will eventually contact you.
gokukato8
1. Don't quote huge posts. You just took up half a page...
2. Where do you live? (State/Country wise, not whole address.)
hi i live in floral city FL how would i get one?
Who's the Melbourne rep, if there is one? If there is, I'm thinking Omega.
Still no cards, nearly 2 months now. Unhappy
Area rep, please hurry up!
Hello. I live in Austin, Texas. May I be directed to the nearest area representative? I would really like to recruit some bladers for the WBO so they know about WBO tournaments and other cool stuff that happens here!
They will be directed to you. Wink
Got mine and an awesome bonus!

Thanks ______! Wink

EDIT: Happy New Year! Grin
hello, im on the east coast, may i please get the name of the rep so i can get some cards sent to me? also, are they free?
hi would like to know if i could find the area rep as i want to organise some tournaments

i live in cork/ireland
I would also like to know who is the area rep in Ireland. If there isn't, I wouldn't mind looking into getting some and becoming the area rep.
I live in Bangalore, India and I would like to know who the rep is here
IM PUMPED soo where can i find these cards? i live in Brisbane, Indooropilly