WBO Organized Play Rule Updates February 2018 – mG Unbanned, Sr Restriction + More

(Mar. 10, 2018  8:13 PM)Tahka Wrote: I though we could only use Hasbro beyblade in tourments.

Those are Hasbro only formats. Why would we not use Takara Tomy Beys? Normal format is any Bey from both brands.
(Mar. 10, 2018  7:21 PM)da truth Wrote: why don't they ban this combo valkrie boost jaggy it's op
Valkryie has tooth wear issues, boost is far too light to do anything against core discs/sX and jaggy doesn't have enough stamina plus destroy exists
(Mar. 10, 2018  8:13 PM)Tahka Wrote: I though we could only use Hasbro beyblade in tourments.
That's hasbey only format
(Mar. 11, 2018  3:30 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2018  7:21 PM)da truth Wrote: why don't they ban this  combo valkrie boost jaggy it's op
Valkryie has tooth wear issues, boost is far too light to do anything against core discs/sX and jaggy doesn't have enough stamina plus destroy exists
That's hasbey only format

You can still use Hasbro beys in normal tournaments
It's only Hasbro onlyy tournaments do youu have to only use Hasbro beys
Thank you, now I know I can get other beys
(Mar. 11, 2018  8:16 PM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: Wait, is Zt still usable?

Yes, Zeta is still usable because it does not require disassembling the Bey to change modes, just like Trans.
Why doesn’t Hasbro work with Tomy- Takara
Beyblade burst
(May. 04, 2018  12:54 PM)Golden_gate69 Wrote: Why doesn’t Hasbro work with Tomy- Takara
Beyblade burst

They do, they are partners. They just divided there region of sales
(May. 04, 2018  12:54 PM)Golden_gate69 Wrote: Why doesn’t Hasbro work with Tomy- Takara
Beyblade burst

This isnt exactly the place to be asking things like this. You should have created a new thread in the general forums instead of reviving an old thread.