WBO Organized Play Rule Updates August 2017 – mG God Chip Restrictions + More

(Sep. 06, 2017  3:48 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: I tried this a few weeks back when I saw a Team Five Star video about it. I tried 3 different press drivers (K2, Q2 & Platina) and they all had the same tightness for me.

As in they were all overly tight like 1234beyblade's, or normal?
(Sep. 06, 2017  8:35 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2017  3:48 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: I tried this a few weeks back when I saw a Team Five Star video about it. I tried 3 different press drivers (K2, Q2 & Platina) and they all had the same tightness for me.

As in they were all overly tight like 1234beyblade's, or normal?

All normal tightness. I asked @[Leo Burst] to try too and he couldn't feel any more tightness than normal.
LOL wow I'm a special snowflake Smile my press' literally make every god layer unburstable when paired with A mold god chips aside from mG. Can't wait for Kei's jaw to drop to the ground when he feels how tight everything is with my press' this tourney.
(Sep. 07, 2017  11:11 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: LOL wow I'm a special snowflake Smile my press' literally make every god layer unburstable when paired with A mold god chips aside from mG.  Can't wait for Kei's jaw to drop to the ground when he feels how tight everything is with my press' this tourney.

Wait so any god layer + A mold chip + press is unburstable for you?
(Sep. 08, 2017  10:43 AM)Basedsamuraij Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2017  11:11 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: LOL wow I'm a special snowflake :) my press' literally make every god layer unburstable when paired with A mold god chips aside from mG.  Can't wait for Kei's jaw to drop to the ground when he feels how tight everything is with my press' this tourney.

Wait so any god layer + A mold chip + press is unburstable for you?

YES LOOOL it's actually insane.

Anyway since I'm 1/4 of people who have tried it and actually had this experience I don't think press itself needs to be banned because the rule of checking people's parts to make sure it can burst already covers that, so I finally think that rule isn't dumb.
Loving the new ruling updates! Alot of the judge neutrality and what not we have done in NC in the past. This makes me look forward to more events.
All very well considered. Particularly appreciate the 4p interest rule. Think this is a good swing toward the 'inclusion' end of the spectrum, which clearly the laggy regions need.
Next rule: Unban Deathscyther (and then watch it smashed into a billion pieces by lS and sX)
(Sep. 16, 2017  2:07 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Next rule: Unban Deathscyther (and then watch it smashed into a billion pieces by lS and sX)

Turns out you called it lol.