WBO Organized Play Official Rules & Discussion

The rules don't really elaborate on this but lets say I enter a tourney with MF LL-Drago CH120HF/S (Upper, 120 height, HF mode). Would it be legal during the second round of a match to change it to (Multi Hit, 145 height, S mode)?
(Jan. 24, 2011  6:29 PM)Sketchy Wrote: The rules don't really elaborate on this but lets say I enter a tourney with MF LL-Drago CH120HF/S (Upper, 120 height, HF mode). Would it be legal during the second round of a match to change it to (Multi Hit, 145 height, S mode)?

you may change the configuration as long as you dont have to use a tool: you can change CH120 and HF/S but not the mode of L Drago.
About the left launcher isn´t gravity perseus both left and right spinning?
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:00 PM)PegaMaster Wrote: About the left launcher isn´t gravity perseus both left and right spinning?

I think the rules imply that you should not use a Left Launcher on Right Spin exclusive Beyblades.
Can you change parts from one of your beys to another of your beys in between battles?
(Feb. 18, 2011  4:12 PM)Venumelion Wrote: Can you change parts from one of your beys to another of your beys in between battles?

The rules are very clear on that matter ... Just read them.
Not the place to post that.

Look in WBO General section, and the Upcoming Events box on the main page.
(Feb. 19, 2011  3:52 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: ok sorry
No need to say sorry, the post you just made may also be considered spam. Pl ease do read about SPAM.
I know that every tournament goes by standard rules now, but in the universal rulebook, I noticed something.
In the "Beystadium matrix" chart, it said that the MFB balance and super attack stadium were legal for standard(MFB) play.
And it says they're legal for other formats too, I'm not sure if the balance is good for plastic/HMS... but the super attack for open??
Extreme Stadium Check the Standard (MFB) Because I tried playing it with MFB and its really fine.. so fine.
Is it legal to take the paint off of the metal wheel ?
(Feb. 26, 2011  3:21 PM)Zeignn Wrote: Extreme Stadium Check the Standard (MFB) Because I tried playing it with MFB and its really fine.. so fine.
The Extreme BeyStadium is not fine competitively ... In any case, you cannot just claim that without supporting it with proper test results, which are not to be posted here because that is off-topic.

MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote:Is it legal to take the paint off of the metal wheel ?
The black from Vulcan, for instance ? Since it goes away naturally through battle, it should be fine as long as you somehow do not remove excess material from the Metal Wheel itself ...
What program do I use to open the file with?
(Apr. 13, 2011  12:30 AM)Tomas185 Wrote: What program do I use to open the file with?

Just Acrobat Reader. It is a very standard program.
I wanted to make sure if its legal to oil all the moving part in the beylauncher to make them move smoother and to decrease the ware on the launcher? and could anyone tell me where could i ask the WBO to organise tournaments in UK in towns like Northampton and Rugby?

thanks Smile
Oiling the moving parts in the Beylauncher should be legal. As for the tournaments, WBO is a nonprofit fan-based organization, which means that the members (like yourself) are the ones that initiate and host the tournaments after approval from WBO.

Read the standard + event guide, and around the official events section to familiarize yourself on how to do it first.
(Jun. 02, 2011  5:56 AM)Uwik Wrote: Oiling the moving parts in the Beylauncher should be legal. As for the tournaments, WBO is a nonprofit fan-based organization, which means that the members (like yourself) are the ones that initiate and host the tournaments after approval from WBO.

Read the standard + event guide, and around the official events section to familiarize yourself on how to do it first.

thanks Smile
Is it legal if CH120 in 145 mode but isn't locked so when it hit the stadium, it changed back to 120 height ?
That would be illegal.Beys are not suppose to change heights that way.

Edit:I edited a bit,wrong typo just now,sorry.
(Jun. 07, 2011  4:45 PM)TristanDivider Wrote: Is it legal if CH120 in 145 mode but isn't locked so when it hit the stadium, it changed back to 120 height ?
Yes, but you should really check for that.

(Jun. 07, 2011  4:50 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: That would be illegal.Beys are not suppose to change heights in WBO tournaments.
Yes they are...
Selection of Beyblade and Launcher Wrote:Note: If using a Beyblade that has multiple modes, it is illegal to change the mode of the part(s) if you have to separate or disassemble the Beyblade in any way to do so. This means that parts such as Lightning L Drago and BD145–which require the Beyblade to be disassembled in order to change modes–cannot be changed during a single BeyBattle. However, you may legally change the modes of parts such as CH120, TH170, and HF/S as many times as you like during a single BeyBattle.
Eh?But it was firstly 145,then,it changes to 120 by just touching the stadium
That is a flaw that the majority of Hasbro's CH120 have though, and we cannot really ban it as a whole ... I think you would be the one with the disadvantage anyway.

Still, with parts like HF/S that are actually functional, you are supposed to lock it for the battle.