WBO Organized Play Official Rules & Discussion

i need to no will there be any WBO events in columbus,ohio plz
(Jan. 08, 2011  8:50 PM)bobu4free Wrote: i need to no will there be any WBO events in columbus,ohio plz
Not if nobody who lives there organises one ...
I was reading the rules concerning stickers on the metal wheel and it states, "Applying stickers on locations of the Beyblade that are not designated for stickers, e.g. around the outside edge of a Wheel or on a Bottom".

So if I understand this correctly, the stickers that go on the metal wheel of Lightning L-Drago would not disqualify it in a WBO event. It also states that stickers that go on the outside of a wheel is illegal. Since the wheels of Grand Ketos and Galaxy Pegasus have a designated area where a sticker can go, would that disqualify it from a WBO event?
They mean that, if it is NOT designed for the metal wheel, and should not be there, it would be disqualified.
For example Keto's stickers are made for the metal wheel, thus making it legal.
(Apr. 10, 2010  7:46 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I heard the Libra wheel actually is illegal by WBO rules. I thought the poll showed we wanted to keep the wheel.

why is the libra wheel illegal in WBO rules
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:40 AM)Zeke ylauan Wrote: why is the libra wheel illegal in WBO rules

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Over_Libra
Where is the list of legal stadiums available?
In the Universal Rules.
what are the other formats and where do i find what they are???
E.G: What is standard round robin etc
wait how do i get a the tournament on to the offical events list.
(Jan. 17, 2011  4:08 AM)Dracon Wrote: what are the other formats and where do i find what they are???
In the Universal Rulebook ?

Plus,

joseph317 Wrote:wait how do i get a the tournament on to the offical events list.
Read the Event Guide linked in the Event Proposals forum.
(Jan. 17, 2011  4:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  4:08 AM)Dracon Wrote: what are the other formats and where do i find what they are???

Plus,

joseph317 Wrote:wait how do i get a the tournament on to the offical events list.
ok thank you
(Jan. 17, 2011  4:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Plus,

I checked both the rulebooks but nothing about the round robin formats etc, can u give me a link?
(Jan. 17, 2011  5:47 AM)Dracon Wrote: I checked both the rulebooks but nothing about the round robin formats etc, can u give me a link?
I clearly wrote "Plus, [...] Read the Event Guide linked in the Event Proposals forum."
hey guys i was wondering is it illeagal to use eternal sharp tip in tournaments
[Stupid egg removed.]
(Jan. 17, 2011  2:37 PM)nolangunnar Wrote: hey guys i was wondering is it illeagal to use eternal sharp tip in tournaments
[Stupid egg removed.]

no
why would it be illegal anyway? it sucks
(Dec. 31, 2009  11:48 PM)Kei Wrote: Rule sets to be used for all official WBO Organized Play events. Two options are available:

hey in standard format can u use the Digital Power Launcher Pegasus Version BB-53?Gasp
Attached Files

.jpg   challenge.jpg (Size: 3.7 KB / Downloads: 130)
You can use any release3d launcher in a tourney

[OFF-TOPIC]AND U STOLE MY AVATAR RAWWRR!
Are just the TT Libra Metal Wheels Banned, or are Hasbro Banned too?
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:59 PM)aries blader Wrote: Are just the TT Libra Metal Wheels Banned, or are Hasbro Banned too?
Hasbro never released it ... Look at the picture ...
(Jan. 21, 2011  5:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:59 PM)aries blader Wrote: Are just the TT Libra Metal Wheels Banned, or are Hasbro Banned too?
Hasbro never released it ... Look at the picture ...
Oh, lol, i'm oblivious. I was thinkin about the Flame Wheel, not the metal fight one!
Ok, so is it ok if a performance tip is cracked. Is it still legal
Plus, can you paint the metal wheel on hybtid wheel systems?
(Jan. 23, 2011  3:19 AM)Puissance Wrote: Ok, so is it ok if a performance tip is cracked. Is it still legal
Plus, can you paint the metal wheel on hybtid wheel systems?
No, if a part is cracked it is broken. Replace it.

There are sections on adding foreign substances ...
K, thought so, just making sure
But about the paint, it says only for aesthetuc reasons. Also it says as long as the paint is not teztures but it says nothing about painting the metal wheel.
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:10 PM)Puissance Wrote: K, thought so, just making sure
But about the paint, it says only for aesthetuc reasons. Also it says as long as the paint is not teztures but it says nothing about painting the metal wheel.
It is the same. If the paint is only a light coat, and that it does not affect performance or weight, then it is fine.