WBO Organized Play Official Rules & Discussion

(Aug. 30, 2010  5:48 PM)Sunman710 Wrote: if you want to get a launcher grip and a blade just go to target or toysrus and get the sagittario that comes with it so you get two for the same price.
problem nearest target to me is more than 5 miles away, and toysrus thats nearest is more then 15 miles away and i seriously doubt i could walk that far and i have no drivers license so yeah Targ and TRU are OOTQ
when it says libra wheel thats not the same as a rock wheel right ?
(Sep. 08, 2010  1:56 AM)rascoXtaco Wrote: when it says libra wheel thats not the same as a rock wheel right ?

Libra is it's own wheel...where did you get Rock from? o-o
Did you look at the rulebook at all ? We clearly added a picture of the banned Libra Wheel so people would not ask questions about it.
Then you did not look at the pictures ?
why is the Libra wheel illegal i'm only asking because i'm new
(Sep. 09, 2010  4:03 AM)stormpegasus9 Wrote: why is the Libra wheel illegal i'm only asking because i'm new

Research. It's a wonderful thing.
WHY DO WE HAVE TO SHOOT 30 CM?? IT WILL DAMAGE THE TIP OF OUR BEYBLDES BECAUSE OF THE PULL OF GRAVITY AT THAT HEIGHT
(Sep. 19, 2010  1:47 AM)BeyPegasis Wrote: WHY DO WE HAVE TO SHOOT 30 CM?? IT WILL DAMAGE THE TIP OF OUR BEYBLDES BECAUSE OF THE PULL OF GRAVITY AT THAT HEIGHT

WBO Rules Wrote:
  • The point at which the Beyblade leaves the shooter must be no further than 30 cm away from the BeyStadium.

No further than means less than or equal to...
(Aug. 30, 2010  4:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY does not accept "cross compatibility", and neither does Hasbro or SonoKong.

So I Cant use my sniper Grip in tourneys?
No, you cannot, unless it is not the Standard format or something, but that depends on the tournament organiser.
hi I'm new here so could someone tell me why the libra wheel is illegal? I've heard all about it but no one has given me an answer
(Sep. 28, 2010  5:23 AM)dylman72 Wrote: hi I'm new here so could someone tell me why the libra wheel is illegal? I've heard all about it but no one has given me an answer
You have not tried reading the Libra article on Beywiki then. Nor did you even read some of the posts in this very topic ...

Furthermore, this is your first post. How could anybody have given you an answer before ?
Ok, so I'm new here... I had a look at the rules, Did some research on the wiki, THEN started posting on the forum...

I've lost count of how many times I've seen, 'HOW C0M3z LIBRAH ISH BANNED GUIZ!!1!'
It's amazing that haven't start handing out warnings...
For People who can't take a hint.
It was Overpowered. Too Heavy, It made A Libra defence build 80% of most tournaments, and most certainly won a lot of tournaments, therefore it was banned....
It made the metagame all about trying to beat a Libra, or being a Libra.
can you swap parts or only use they original beyblade becuyse i have a storm aries if thats alirite for a tournament
(Nov. 10, 2010  7:18 PM)lifeless168 Wrote: can you swap parts or only use they original beyblade becuyse i have a storm aries if thats alirite for a tournament
Of course, customizations is what makes Beyblade special. We would be incredibly stupid to forbid customization, like what Toys 'R' Us does ...
i have a question. i read the whole thread and ive heard this before but is rf illegal in tournament play? im pretty sure its not but i need an answer.
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:24 PM)PegesusRF Wrote: i have a question. i read the whole thread and ive heard this before but is rf illegal in tournament play? im pretty sure its not but i need an answer.
There are sections in the Rulebooks which tell you what is illegal ...
is it a rule that durning a tournament you have to have three beys?
In Hasbro tournaments: Yes. In WBO tournaments: No.
(Nov. 14, 2010  2:15 AM)flamegasher Wrote: is it a rule that durning a tournament you have to have three beys?
I seriously gave you an answer in the other topic where you first posted that question. Did you become blind ?
Do you need special qualifications to host a tournament? and if so what would you need to set up?
(Nov. 16, 2010  6:48 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: Do you need special qualifications to host a tournament? and if so what would you need to set up?
Show us that you have a relatively good knowledge of Beyblade, that you know the Rulebooks by heart, and that you can be trusted to host a tournament. Some of that will just show in your posts.
can u change tracks and tips after inbetween matches?