WBO Organized Play Official Rules & Discussion

during a match may I ask a judge to steady the stadium?
If Zero-G, then before and after each match yes you can stabilize it.

If you're talking about a BB-10 getting moved around by a Beyblade during a match, then read the Advanced Forum.
(Aug. 16, 2012  3:38 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: during a match may I ask a judge to steady the stadium?

For Zero-G ? They have to do it.

If you meant so that it does not move around "wildly" when an Attack type is used, I am not certain ... It is not really safe for the judge, plus they have other things to worry about.
(Aug. 16, 2012  3:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  3:38 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: during a match may I ask a judge to steady the stadium?

If you meant so that it does not move around "wildly" when an Attack type is used, I am not certain ... It is not really safe for the judge, plus they have other things to worry about.

I ask because I have been testing zero g combos in the MFB Attack k Stadium (bb-10) and due to the weight and aggressiveness of the combo it can really move the stadium
In the rule book, under the re-shoot clause section, it says:

Quote:The Blader may only invoke the Reshoot Clause once per Bey
BeyBattle, and a maximum of twice during an event.

Its says "Bey" twice. I think its a repeated word error Tongue_out_wink
(Aug. 16, 2012  6:44 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  3:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I ask because I have been testing zero g combos in the MFB Attack k Stadium (bb-10) and due to the weight and aggressiveness of the combo it can really move the stadium

No, it is not legal to have a judge hold the stadium. No one can touch a stadium during play. If you are concerned about the stadium moving during play, the legal solution is to anchor the stadium to the ground with tape or some other device. But this should be done at the beginning of the tournament for all stadiums being used - not on a case by case basis - it should be the same for everyone.
Quick question about these rules. I have a bey that i desperately love and his stickers are all completely scratched off. Is he legal?
(Sep. 01, 2012  1:34 PM)wtater888 Wrote: Quick question about these rules. I have a bey that i desperately love and his stickers are all completely scratched off. Is he legal?
Stickers have no effect on the Beyblade, so it is still legal.
Beyblades are also not people who can be feminine or masculine, by the way.
(Sep. 02, 2012  3:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Beyblades are also not people who can be feminine or masculine, by the way.

Not even in French? What is the gender of the article for Beyblades? I bet it's Le Beyblade... Wink
In French, it is "la", so feminine, but there is no such thing in English, hah.
You should only be allowed to use mfb stadiaoms
(Sep. 11, 2012  2:25 AM)Dragoon g 12345 Wrote: You should only be allowed to use mfb stadiaoms

The only stadiums legal for WBO tournament use are the BB-10,BBG-03/04,BBG-11,BBG-18
Well this rules out my es tip. No extra bad wear. My es is not sharp so it is not eternal. I'll find a picture of it.
(Sep. 11, 2012  2:25 AM)Dragoon g 12345 Wrote: You should only be allowed to use mfb stadiaoms

Even for plastic and HMS tournaments ... ? Where is the logic in that ?
umm is it "legal" to make a right rotation a left/right because i do alot of beywork(yes including scratch removal) and do that a ton!!! and off topic question were is the closest tournament to ms
(Sep. 17, 2012  3:00 AM)shadowblade01 Wrote: umm is it "legal" to make a right rotation a left/right because i do alot of beywork(yes including scratch removal) and do that a ton!!! and off topic question were is the closest tournament to ms

That is clearly addressed in the rules ... It is obviously very illegal.
You Do scratch removal???(I'll send you a pm) It's not legal to turn a right spinning bey in to an lr bey, and, you need to post where you are(city, state, country) to ask if a tornament is near you.
sry my ipod is being stupid and i could not read rules kai
When will the next update, and/or release be around?
Whenever they see a need to update the rules again due to arising circumstances?...

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
I didn't see this in the rules- if someone is using Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD and wins 3-0,if they want to use MSF Killerken Dragooon DF105 LRF against their next opponent,do they need another Dragooon or can they just unscrew their bey and use the same Dragooon on Killerken?
(Sep. 27, 2012  12:57 PM)shinobu Wrote: I didn't see this in the rules- if someone is using Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD and wins 3-0,if they want to use MSF Killerken Dragooon DF105 LRF against their next opponent,do they need another Dragooon or can they just unscrew their bey and use the same Dragooon on Killerken?

As long as the parts are legal, you can obviously do whatever you want with them in between Beybattles with different opponents.
ok so if i wanted to have a Tournament is there any way i can partisapate? and how many ppl do i need cuz the rules only say that you need 12 for the round robin and the other needs 20. and also if i did host a Tournament can it be set up liek they did in mettle masters so when it gets down to the 4 final players the runer up of a and b get to fight the winer of B and A and that desides the final battle?
Yes, you can participate if you organise, but only if it does not distract you from hosting the tournament well.

There must be eight Bladers at least, otherwise the tournament has to be cancelled.

Since you read the Event Guide, you should know that you must respect the formats there, including their finals.